I bought grass: plum from a npc merchant

niome3
niome3 Posts: 4 Arc User
I right clicked on it and it gave me a quest that says to hand in the specified homestead item to get the corresponding garden recipe but it doesn’t explain how to do that. How do I make the plum without the recipe in order to turn it in. I paid over $2,000,000 coins for it.

Answers

• bruinvis
    bruinvis Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    You have to do the Gardening Manual Page quests but you also need to upgrade the Wonder Market because Plum can be found using Gardening Manual II (if lucky). The Gardening Manual II contains one of the following:
    • Pear Tree
    • Willow
    • Birch
    • Plum
    • Garden Plant
    • Reed

• niome3
    So what’s the purpose of buying the grass: plum from the merchant if you can’t use it. I bought it from a npc merchant in raging tides.
  • bruinvis
    bruinvis Posts: 50 Arc User
    You can use it by 'making' it at the Wonder Market so you can finish the quest or to place it somewhere in the homestead. Buying from the merchant can be done if you are in a hurry and don't want to spend days to just get some Plum but like everything else in PWI that's more expensive than just wait for just another day and hope for the Plum.
  • niome3
    I bought it already but my original post was asking what I do with it. When I went to my homestead and right clicked the grass:plum, that’s when it gave me the quest to make the plum but doesn’t explain how to do that.
  • niome3
    I haven’t upgraded my wonder market though, so will it be an option to make them when I upgrade it.
  • engrish#1692
    engrish#1692 Posts: 41 Arc User
    he wrote manual II so you need to upgrade it 1 time to make it
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Every "Plum" flower item counts as 1 item in your homestead, and you can max have 1000 items placed in your homestead. Mind you, this can cause your homestead to lag and I really dont recommend going above 200 items. You can only place as many plums as you have gotten from the market place.

However, "Grass: Plum" is like a tool you can use (after you completed the quest) to plant the flora texture "plum" all over your homestead, unlimited and without lag and does not count into the maximum homestead items.

You complete the quests by getting the regular "plum" item (i think like 15 of them) which you get from the wondermarket.