[Quest] - Homestead - Didn't Get Crops or Elysian Charter at Level 2

lerk
lerk Posts: 6 Arc User
Sent a ticket, and got a response from EdgeWater telling me to post my problem here.

I have a level 95 Barbarian who just got a homestead the other day. As with all my characters, I expected to get some crops and a charter to expand my plot, but those didn't drop into my inventory, which indeed did have enough space.

I'm pretty sure I cleared the tutorials sufficiently. Thoroughly went through construction, codex and the resource buildings looking for anything I might've missed. Alas, nothing. =(

halp

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    lerk wrote: »
    Sent a ticket, and got a response from EdgeWater telling me to post my problem here.

This is funny since they are literally the only ones who can help.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Hmm I think there's been a few people having issues getting their items upon doing the tutorials...someone else on forums had a similar issue and couldn't get their basic recipes.

The only requirements I see for these quests are to just do all the other tutorial bits (place Fragrance Garden, Heavenly Creation Workshop, and Wonder Market in your homestead) and then level it to 2. Did you get the Rookie Wheat and the basic recipes? Also, did you get the minion stuff like the arena and minion pouches?
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • lerk
    edited June 2019
    lerk wrote: »

This is funny since they are literally the only ones who can help.​​
    I know, right? :<
    obielle wrote: »
    Hmm I think there's been a few people having issues getting their items upon doing the tutorials...someone else on forums had a similar issue and couldn't get their basic recipes.

The only requirements I see for these quests are to just do all the other tutorial bits (place Fragrance Garden, Heavenly Creation Workshop, and Wonder Market in your homestead) and then level it to 2. Did you get the Rookie Wheat and the basic recipes? Also, did you get the minion stuff like the arena and minion pouches?
    I got the basic recipes, Rookie Wheat and minion stuff. Didn't get the other free crops & Elysian Charter.
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    Level 2 is a bit odd. I got my stuff on a non rb lvl 78 sin when my homestead became lvl 4. Since I only have around 4500 reputation on that character I was a bit shocked that everyone could make a homestead now. :)
    So in short: upgrade your HS and you get your items.

As for CS: they want us to use the forum because they simply cannot give an answer. I was asked for a reaction in the past but only could write something like 'isn't it time to let your employees learn to play this game ?'.
  • lerk
    Okay, I'll try to keep leveling my Barb's homestead then. He's at HS level 4 so far, nothing from level 2 dropped yet. I'll go at least level 10 before I bring this up again. :<