Coliseum start at 10PM.

goodjob2
goodjob2 Posts: 14 Arc User
Hi all ,

Now there is no more event friday evening i think will be good to get coliseum starting at 10PM.

Please make it more accessible for Europeans !

Regards,

Comments

• carellle
    carellle Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am agree with you, at the moment other servers have better time to do coliseum. Dawnglory have still more bugs than others servers, so i think it's normal to have pratical hours to coliseum.
  • selvani#4528
    selvani#4528 Posts: 7 Arc User
    It's no different than xnw and svs. No matter what atleast one server will have a bad time slot for it due to the 9 hour spread on the servers. So far Dawnglory has a better time slot than the other servers for xnw and svs so I don't feel any sympathy that they have a poor time slot for this one.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    QQ for once the Americans have the edge in 1 event lel gg wp
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    It's no different than xnw and svs. No matter what atleast one server will have a bad time slot for it due to the 9 hour spread on the servers. So far Dawnglory has a better time slot than the other servers for xnw and svs so I don't feel any sympathy that they have a poor time slot for this one.

The point is there doesnt need to be a bad slot for one server when it comes to arena. Make it start few hours earlier than it does and everybody is happy. Punishing Europeans for PWEs stupid decisions babying said playerbase is just childish.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • blazerboy
    @saxroll ok make TnF on DA 4hrs later so Americans can show too thanks
  • keihan007#7641
    blazerboy wrote: »
    @saxroll ok make TnF on DA 4hrs later so Americans can show too thanks

How is that all related? Its EU server and 12am isnt exactly prime time for anything. It was absolutely **** decision to merge American server to Eu server but its what it is. Moving colosseum few hours hurts absolutely nobody.

• blazerboy
    edited October 2017
    @saxroll it’s completely related you’re Update Euro ppl getting shafted when Americans have been for over a year. What it doesn’t matter because it doesn’t affect you? Or because it’s not that specific event lol. It hurts Americans who play later hours by moving the time though because prime hours is when they first open rolling it back 2hrs many west coast ppl still at work. Nah this timezone works fine for Americans for once since we usually get shafted
  • keihan007#7641
    blazerboy wrote: »
    @saxroll it’s completely related you’re Update Euro ppl getting shafted when Americans have been for over a year. What it doesn’t matter because it doesn’t affect you? Or because it’s not that specific event lol. It hurts Americans who play later hours by moving the time though because prime hours is when they first open rolling it back 2hrs many west coast ppl still at work. Nah this timezone works fine for Americans for once since we usually get shafted

Not sure I even understand what you are trying to say.

NA server should never been merged to EU server, whoever told you guys they would try to do things for NA players now stuck on EU server lied to you but It was obviously the case from the start.

12am is a stupid timeslot, specially during the week. It will help minority of the players on the server, while hurting majority. You also cant code it to, or least PW never managed to do it with any other even before, start on x time on Da and Y time on other servers effectively **** all the other servers over too. I am sympathetic over the situation of players stuck on wrong timezone but any fixes you suggest would only **** massively larger portion of the playerbase.

It really doesnt hurt to move timeslot forward by few hours. You arent thinking of the west coasters, who happen to be at work when the new timeslot would start as majority of the squads would do their battles after xTW if it was an option on weekend. You are only interested in punishing the EU players, which is pretty damn childish.

• selvani#4528
    selvani#4528 Posts: 7 Arc User
    saxroll wrote: »
    It really doesnt hurt to move timeslot forward by few hours. You arent thinking of the west coasters, who happen to be at work when the new timeslot would start as majority of the squads would do their battles after xTW if it was an option on weekend. You are only interested in punishing the EU players, which is pretty damn childish.

Except if you move it to 10pm CET as the start of this thread suggests then it's even more in the middle of the work day for west coast people, but also moves it into when most east coast people are on their way home from work.

• yoabu#2667
    yoabu#2667 Posts: 50 Arc User
    It can't be moved to 10PM CET because it has to start and end on the same day in this timezone.
  • blazerboy
    edited October 2017
    @saxroll you’re basically asking for another event to be tailored to EU like every other event isn’t already which isn’t fair as it is what you want them all? @selvani#4528 hit the money when he explained how the CET and EST players would be effected aswell. The fact of the matter is not everything can be tailored to EU while you have enough Western world players suffering. There’s no need to take away yet another event from Western world players because EU literally gets everything else :D.

It’s not about punishing anyone it’s for once giving the Western players a opportunity as a WHOLE isn’t a bad idea since we have been shafted with events like xNW (news flash, there are some ppl who work sundays so this doesn’t work) and xTW sucks aswell I’d love for that to be pushed forward 3-4yrs but PWI ofc makes it tailored to EU. If we ever get cross server TnF we can only expect DA will have the biggest edge aswell so you get no sympathy seeing as 1 event for once is not all about EU. Basically you’re solution is move time so EU can get their fights Monday through Friday and Western world players go for the Saturday and Sunday? Plus EU can take advantage of the Friday and Saturday slot because those who don’t work weekends can stay up later? Yeah that’s fair for all GG this idea only helps EU and shafts western players typical.
  • alexis1041987
    alexis1041987 Posts: 2 Arc User
    The coliseum schedules are not at all adapt, since you have changed the schedules you can no longer make them, before 8pm, French time sa pass, but the midnight sa passes over. Many of my team can do more because too late and the next morning they work.
    Putting back at 20h would be ideal
  • goodjob2
    goodjob2 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Coliseum gears not reachable for a lot of people on DA server...

Please set coliseum time to start earlier , like 10 pm GMT ( 2 hours before the actual time).

This would not affect other servers and will make us all happy about it.

Regards,
  • wksdkalsd
    wksdkalsd Posts: 2 Arc User
    huge agree with changing the times to 10pm. and before the americans cry: xnw is still at a normal time for them: 2pm? and dragons conquest: 2pm?
    i'm a european player stuck on tideswell due to the fact that there were no european servers back then. done 3h fights from 2am to 5am.
  • hypnosian123
    hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    i agree, its 1year+ i am not doing arena because of the times, but trust me they aren't gonna change it, they probably dont even know how to