Commission shop - how to

Hello everyone,

I'm currently looking a little into the commission shop for offline merchanting as I don't have the availability to have a 24/7 catshop up. But there's a few things I'd like to have enlightened. Please move the thread if it needs to be moved.

- How does it work??? I buy an oath, then I go to the NPC and pick what option? I'd like to trade in LC, tokens, DoD/DoT, other gems, packs etc. I can't find any tutorial or thread about this, I really feel like a noob while I've been around since '09.
- I heard people making 120b in like 4 months, what is the investment? I currently have around 1b of coins to invest, I assume it's an exponential growth I need to have patience for.

Any other tips, tricks, ideas, suggestions or information is more than welcome.

Thanks!

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    To open a Commission Shop, take your Dragon Oath to the Commission Shop NPC and select the Store Management option. A window will pop up where you should be able to insert your Dragon Oath. It also has options to select a shop type but I don't think that matters too much. Then you just click the open button to open your shop. After that you should be able to set things in there to buy and sell, but I've forgotten a lot about how it works.

The only other thing I know of is that you can also extend your shop duration with more Dragon Oaths (this helps bump your name up higher in the Commission Shop list and saves you from resetting your shop constantly). You can do this by going to settings in the Store Management window and inserting the Dragon Oath in the slot, and then clicking the delay button.

I'm hoping to make a wiki page on the Commission Shop in the future so that there is a guide online somewhere, but it'll be a while before I get around to it.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • berryberry1234
    berryberry1234 Posts: 22 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    To open a Commission Shop, take your Dragon Oath to the Commission Shop NPC and select the Store Management option. A window will pop up where you should be able to insert your Dragon Oath. It also has options to select a shop type but I don't think that matters too much. Then you just click the open button to open your shop. After that you should be able to set things in there to buy and sell, but I've forgotten a lot about how it works.

Okay so I can still sell pigments if I choose the vendor option.

Thanks!! This makes it clear :)