generial question from a old time vet

mike5311971
mike5311971 Posts: 8 Arc User
Just wondering am a old vet to this game and frankly I stopped playing year sense I got my Xbox one x and to be honest I really think this game can go pretty far if it was on Xbox live it would benefit the company make more money and new players but that's my idea.
They have never winter on Xbox and ps4 its doing pretty good why not this game? The game engine pretty old I know that this game like 10 years this game 10 years I think it could be less I stopped counting lol.
But just my opinion maybe china should at least think about it or put it out their considering this game gone pretty dead so I seen on YouTube read on reddit .
What are some of your opinions on this? As a vet I lost interest that's because I not got tired of the same old graphics and the game i think looks more childish not like some of other mmo games no offense this game great and can be more if china get off there butts upgrade it to the new consoles.
Am pretty sure it can be done like they say you have to spend money to make money this would bring in more players.

Comments

• mike5311971
    am sorry for a few mistakes darn lag and glitching I may of repeated myself a little
  • madonna89
    madonna89 Posts: 40 Arc User
    neverwinter got like what? 5 active skills? - ever tried binding 20 skills to a gamepad? ::)
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    boo4u wrote: »
    Note to self:i think im silenced again here in this **** up place.

Upon checking your profile, I see that you never have been silenced since the forums were moved to Vanilla. You might want to double-check your notes.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • johnslaught#4653
    johnslaught#4653 Posts: 2 Arc User

Upon checking your profile, I see that you never have been silenced since the forums were moved to Vanilla. You might want to double-check your notes.​​

rip
  • hypnosian123
    hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    so you want people to afk,do rinse and repeat bull **** on a chopped up game like this?Game is dead..i played like 10 min in like a month or more.

game is dead?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdRkzgvxuIA

Da is pretty healthy atm max-time TWs
  • deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    I'm going to really have to ask you all to stop with the game is dead comment, I see it so often & you guys really have no idea what that is like yet & pwi isn't even close to it yet, trust me on this I played a dead pwe game before its not a pretty sight. we are still far from it. will start deleting those post if I have to its not positive.
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • indeterminate
    indeterminate Posts: 22 Arc User
    Please don't start with the censorship. It's one thing to prevent people from being abusive, or drifting off-topic, but when you remove posts because they disagree with your world view, it's not a good thing. While it's true the game isn't dead, it is assuredly a pale shadow of its former glory, in terms of playerbase, and especially activity on these forums. People are entitled to their opinions, and providing they are courteous to each other should be free to express them.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Sadly we have different opinions, and information.

People have been saying pwi will be dead long ago. It's still kinda here...

The information is also says it has life yet.

I will never understand why the is dead comments keep coming either if you have left the game so be it, but their really is no need to shout out.

Pwi neverfall.
  • mike5311971
    The graphics out dated I think but granted it was still is a good game . My opinion if china was smart they put this on Xbox ps4 as well bring in more revenue aka more cash.
    With E3 I cant imagine how a company can compete to what's out their in gamming even on PC.
    I still have the account yes I may go on 5 to 10 minutes at a time to say hi and bye most of my friends have moved on as well.
    Just a opinion would it be a good idea or not to at least a game is introduced to the newer gamer systems?