Update on how difficult it is to level

dingo488
dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
It was said with the new classes PWI would make leveling easier. Now that most of the people that would charge to get RB2 level 100 asap have done so, I'll just say that there's currently enough ''pink quests'' to level a char straight to RB2 lvl 100 without having to do anything else. Your movement speed is doubled if you're below level 100, even when rebirth. And the sky level quest chains are available (you dont need to have a certain sky level to do it anymore). It's possible that the sky level quest chains are only available if you are actually in the right sky level tier, tho the quest chain I~X is all available and it appears to be enough to level you straight to the next tier, at least at the start.

For the people that dont want to start a new char because of how difficult it is to catch back up, it might actually be pretty easy to catch back up now :)

Comments

• hypnosian123
    hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    uhm okay, and then you have cultivations, meridian, titles, star chart, nuema portal, and royal sky
    perhaps g17 weapon, glyphs, tome refinement, plus3 shards

that i can call a char that "caught up"
  • dingo488
    uhm okay, and then you have cultivations, meridian, titles, star chart, nuema portal, and royal sky

culti bosses are outside of the instance, so doing full culti takes almost no time.
    meridian is revamped and you can use 200 mystical pills per day, which u can buy from a merchant.
    titles you'll get while you're questing
    the sky levels I alrdy mentioned
    ''wah wah but what about the gear'' 100000x spend promos going on permanently, farm coin -> buy gold :) Getting +12 gear has never been this easy. Getting NP has never been this easy. Getting lvl 7 glyphs has never been this easy. +3 shards is just not needed and way overrated.

• hypnosian123
    dingo488 wrote: »

culti bosses are outside of the instance, so doing full culti takes almost no time.
    meridian is revamped and you can use 200 mystical pills per day, which u can buy from a merchant.
    titles you'll get while you're questing
    the sky levels I alrdy mentioned
    ''wah wah but what about the gear'' 100000x spend promos going on permanently, farm coin -> buy gold :) Getting +12 gear has never been this easy. Getting NP has never been this easy. Getting lvl 7 glyphs has never been this easy. +3 shards is just not needed and way overrated.

you prolly forgot about glyph skills culti
    meridian is still a random thing, nuema you can't decompose stuff anymore
    titles it's gonna take pretty long
    sky levels, how do you get to RS10 in less than half a year?
    farm coin?
    +12 easy this week only xD
    NP is still at very least 3k$
    lvl 7 glyphs are still 1bil each
    +3 shards, yea ok go pvp with full vit stones and see how it goes
    g17? tome refinement? star chart?
    i can let g17 wpn pass but without start chart and tome refinement it's gonna be hard to pvp
  • dingo488
    you prolly forgot about glyph skills culti
    meridian is still a random thing, nuema you can't decompose stuff anymore
    titles it's gonna take pretty long
    sky levels, how do you get to RS10 in less than half a year?
    farm coin?
    +12 easy this week only xD
    NP is still at very least 3k$
    lvl 7 glyphs are still 1bil each
    +3 shards, yea ok go pvp with full vit stones and see how it goes
    g17? tome refinement? star chart?
    i can let g17 wpn pass but without start chart and tome refinement it's gonna be hard to pvp

My technician is almost done with their meridian, and I did it exclusively with mystical pills I was given with quest rewards, they reworked the system and it's really easy now.
    You could already get a new char to Royal Sky I in a month, new with the changes I imagine it'll be even faster.
    +12 promos are always around, PWI isn't exactly very exclusive with their promos anymore.
    Yeah NP is expensive... Not gna argue
    Personally everyone that gets glyphs higher than Lv.5 Glyphs is an idiot in my book, very minimal boost for a huge amount of money. And Lv.5 Glyphs should be more than enough for you to be able to play.
    It doesn't fall from +3 shards to Vit stones, just get +2 shards, that's what I've always been using on my BM, he does just fine.
    My Emperor Tome is +6, which seems to be more than enough with how little you get from spirit these days.
    Star Chart is the only real pain in the **** still, trials helps a bit though, but getting 20 Aptitude is the only thing I would say is actually mad expensive to get.
  • hypnosian123
    fact is if you sum no RS10, no plus10 tome, no star chart, no NP or 3x 2S, you are looking at probably over 1.5k spirit difference between you and who is up to date, which is still a pretty big gap
    and yea 20 apti or not it's day and night
  • yummybank
    yummybank Posts: 9 Arc User
    If you aren't willing to pay lots of money, then you have to play at your own pace and be happy not being in the 1%.

Just because you cannot afford the best hobbyist equipment doesn't mean you should not have fun with the hobby.

IE ~ you don't have a 2,000$ drone, you can stiill have fun with your 80$ one.
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
    It's so easy now, I've reached lv.100 with the Edgerunner... I soloed all the cultivation Bosses till 99culti; and Classic Quest Bosses and Morai bosses, the most difficul were Jewelscalen and Volcanic Ambassador 'cause they reduce defense to 0 but thanks to the wood elemental buff I did it.... The first boss I couldn't kill by myself was the Harpy Wraith, I took 50% of her life but then she started using ''curse'' and stuns then I died, but if some healer was with me I could tank her....
    For now I have some doubts about some skills of Tech and Edge

Burning Flutter verdant glyph says: ''next time you use some verdant skills it will be guaranteed crit. hit with increased damage.'' However if we look at the ''some verdant skills'' the description is: ''If Burning Flutter is used before increases damage and crit. damage.'' It doesn't mention anything about garanteed crit. hit

The other doubt is about the Edgerunner skill ''Hallowed Punishment'', the demon/glyph effect has a chance of increasing damage taken by the target..... is this the blademaster ''curse'' debuff or is a new debuff like happened with the Technician skill "Lethal Technique:Assail"?
  • indeterminate
    indeterminate Posts: 22 Arc User
    boo4u wrote: »
    is this a serious topic?Just go in FF/FC..do a few runs to lvl to 100..do other stuff,lvl again..then be bored until new new toons come out again.

You missed out PV