ANY INCOMING EVENTS?

iamtearsh
iamtearsh Posts: 103 Arc User
you guys planning on busting up a new forum event soon?
it's just too fun i had to ask <3
x9YPRak.jpg

Comments

• zx81#2778
    zx81#2778 Posts: 10 Arc User
    yes... already busy with planning.

Need a coffee first and once I get back expecting this thread to be moved to Off-topic discussion. :D
    Don't worry, I will find this post again and when I do I will start planning again.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    There's no one around but me and Heero to run one...​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    sylen, most of the people who play PWI dgaf about Arc and it's forum since it's a waste of (playing)time. Of course you and Heero aren't the only two people who can run one. Everybody can start a topic. Happened in the past. My opinion (before my comment will be edited/removed or whatever): let's go for something more important. That's unless Arc is the only thing to do in RL.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    iamtearsh wrote: »

I don't think we will be seeing any official events anytime soon.

I have in the past run some events but with little to no response. In fact their are still 2 prizes that where not claimed from one of them. Now expired.

I may relaunch The Players TW Season. But it runs with no rewards I don't have the resources. I stoped it as kalyst had hold on things. To be fair the above is true with a lot.

As yes to answer, anyone may do a competition as long as we run the rules. Also pwe is not accountable for anything that goes unless it's official.

Thanks.
  • iamtearsh
    zx81#2778 wrote: »
    yes... already busy with planning.

Need a coffee first and once I get back expecting this thread to be moved to Off-topic discussion. :D
    Don't worry, I will find this post again and when I do I will start planning again.

Oh sorry didn't know had to post there. Was just really used to posting it here <3 Will learn smhow.
    x9YPRak.jpg

• iamtearsh
    There's no one around but me and Heero to run one...​​

Aw :'( that's sad to hear >.< it was a lot of fun having people join little forum events before.
    x9YPRak.jpg

• iamtearsh
    heero200 wrote: »
    iamtearsh wrote: »

I don't think we will be seeing any official events anytime soon.

I have in the past run some events but with little to no response. In fact their are still 2 prizes that where not claimed from one of them. Now expired.

I may relaunch The Players TW Season. But it runs with no rewards I don't have the resources. I stoped it as kalyst had hold on things. To be fair the above is true with a lot.

As yes to answer, anyone may do a competition as long as we run the rules. Also pwe is not accountable for anything that goes unless it's official.

Thanks.

Yeah it was fun cos Kalyst really gave time for those events. And there was plenty of them too. She even had find the catshop event at some point. I hope tho and will look forward to forum events soon. I hope u get to organize one Heero :)
    x9YPRak.jpg

• iamtearsh
    And!!! New fash?? Any new fash coming? Pretty please?
    x9YPRak.jpg