weird..

shadydawg
shadydawg Posts: 93 Arc User
I Just did a fresh install of windows 10 64bit, I am trying to install pwi but when its time to install arc i get this bad image error message

auxjz5.png

Could it be a bad windows installations? if not can some one tell me what is causing this problem

Comments

• gas2016#5086
    gas2016#5086 Posts: 72 Arc User
    I think it's the driver of your gfx-card that is causing this problem. Reïnstalling the drivers should solve your problem.
  • madonna89
    madonna89 Posts: 40 Arc User
    not that pwi would actually use anything besides onboard gfx :)
  • zx81#2778
    zx81#2778 Posts: 10 Arc User
    madonna89 wrote: »

as shadydawg wrote:
    but when its time to install arc i get this bad image error message
    so PWI - that actually uses the GPU (maybe for bitcoins lol) - isn't the problem here. In another forum more people having a problem with the gfx card in combination with PWI but didn't see any thread like this thread about Arc.
  • shadydawg
    shadydawg Posts: 93 Arc User
    zx81#2778 wrote: »
    madonna89 wrote: »

as shadydawg wrote:
    but when its time to install arc i get this bad image error message
    so PWI - that actually uses the GPU (maybe for bitcoins lol) - isn't the problem here. In another forum more people having a problem with the gfx card in combination with PWI but didn't see any thread like this thread about Arc.

Yea i think i figured it out.. I am using a ryzen 3 2200g cpu.. seems that pwi doesnt like that onboard graphics so i took a old gpu i had laying around and disabled the onboard graphics an i am able to play now, So seem pwi has a problem with the ryzen vega 8 graphics.. And to this thread i did a fresh install of windows aswell.