No G16 Weps for new Classes

wishes8
wishes8 Posts: 9 Arc User
In the Warsong forges there are no craft options for either the edgerunner nor the tech, nor are there are Twilight Gear variations. I have been informed there are weps for them in the form of r9r3, Warsoul and G17 wep,

Is it possible to get an estimated time of when something like this be updated?
Also is there any thoughts on opening a thread for any update bugs?

ty for reading

Comments

• mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    I don't think we will actually ever get G16 versions for them besides armour.
    T3 Nirvana as far as I remember is exclusive only to our version just like R9S3. (Unless I am wrong)
    Unless the staff wants to do it there is no way to get them.

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Well I didnt even see the option for Nv2, sooo...
  • berryberry1234
    berryberry1234 Posts: 22 Arc User
    So what weapons ARE available for these classes at high level?
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    The NV G15->R8s2->R8s3 line is still there as is the Warsoul line for mid to low price points.
    The highend has the full R9 line to stage 4 and the full G17 line to stage 5.
    ​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    R8 is gonna be a good start.

Warsoul weapons.

R9 and G17.

As above it looks like they missed this with the update, this is pwi only and same with R9.

To be shocked as well do they have our R9 or they just gone straight with PWCN R9?

Thanks.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Its kinda messed up though as far I heard
    you need R9.1 armor to make R9.3. So if you go r9.2 armor, rip you
    However the belt and weapon needs r9.2 to go r9.3
  • lv100togekiss
    lv100togekiss Posts: 39 Arc User
    There are QSM and Morai weapons available for these classes. Technician is in Corona and Edgerunner is in Shroud.
  • cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    WS Weaps are seriously not that expensive. You roughly need 3550 Supply tokens and 265m coins for the base version, which should be sufficient for most things at the start. Heck, I am Chaotic Soul now on my Gunner and I went along with just a r8r def weapon and a mix of G15 LA int wrists and helm (from other char on the acc) and 3x pieces of r8r armor. it's doing ok but I will grab the WS weapon the next days, same for the Pala when I finally got a character spot cleared up.

I am kinda impressed how much ppl take their time and how hardcore PWI improved EXP/Vitae rewards from quests. I am 102/100/100, Twilight Sky I and all I did was doing a few FCC runs and mainly just quests. Quests, Quests, Quests. Crazy.
  • misanno
    misanno Posts: 53 Arc User
    might i add something else thats missing here? like how the nirvana pots no longer have the helm and cape, but you still need the helm and cape to make g16 which you can no longer do since the selections from the nirvana pots are gone
  • trisodovky
    trisodovky Posts: 2 Arc User
    misanno wrote: »
    might i add something else thats missing here? like how the nirvana pots no longer have the helm and cape, but you still need the helm and cape to make g16 which you can no longer do since the selections from the nirvana pots are gone

I think it's intended, you can still craft G15 Helm/Cape for 200 Lucky Coins at Assistant Wang Tsai. It would be unacceptable if game offered you a competely free way to craft a non-BiS helm or cape without spending some cash into it, right?