Are the new classes not meant to be customize?

only1wish
only1wish Posts: 37 Arc User
I've been waiting for these new classes and i was so eager to make the shield one! Finally the update is here, but....

They are gender locked. And on top of that, there is literally no options to customize them?

Am i missing something? Even though nightshades had fewer hairstyles, at least they had some options.

These 2 new classes lack any options, like barbs but worse.

What's wrong with pwi? Customizing was the most indepth of all games i had ever seen, now they dont even let us change a hair or eye color? Seriously, do they expect us all to walk around with these clones that just differ in name?

Comments

• niicabr
    niicabr Posts: 33 Arc User
    Make a toon, login in it, press U, uncheck the option DETAILED, go back to the select toon screen and customize your new tooon. =D
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    I think theres a way to do the old style customizations if you turn off "Detailed" models in the graphics menu.
    Maybe it needs a makeover scroll...

The real high-quality customization is coming like 2 updates from now, you'll have to wait til then.
    ​​
  • niicabr
    niicabr Posts: 33 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »
    I think theres a way to do the old style customizations if you turn off "Detailed" models in the graphics menu.
    Maybe it needs a makeover scroll...

The real high-quality customization is coming like 2 updates from now, you'll have to wait til then.
    ​​

Dont need, after you make a toon you have 2 days to modify its customizations with no cost.
  • only1wish
    only1wish Posts: 37 Arc User
    Thank you so much!

On a side note, looks like they changed the bosses and mobs needed for homestead mastery recepies. Also friend said the bosses in fsd no longer did 1 shots... what else did they change?