Neverfall Lord Badge

trannylamia
trannylamia Posts: 41 Arc User
I know there is a 50% success/fail rate for converting Neverfall Knight to Neverfall Lord badges, but so far I've had a 100% fail rate out of 13 tries. Am I missing some prerequisite or am I just that much of a failure?

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Its 50% for squire to knight, but knight to royal badge is only 20%.
    Yeah you just got unlucky
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Yer I had that the first time as well.

The second time I tried it was better. Just odds I guess.

Thanks.
  • maeree
    maeree Posts: 33 Arc User
    I know there is a 50% success/fail rate for converting Neverfall Knight to Neverfall Lord badges, but so far I've had a 100% fail rate out of 13 tries. Am I missing some prerequisite or am I just that much of a failure?

LOL. You're not unlucky.

1st - it's 20% chance

2nd - for example me - still don't have that title, and I know some ppl else who didn't get it too.
    Even notice I everyday make dailies for badges ( and stack it for 150-200 badges for try). Still 18/20.

For example, once I had ~530 squire badges -> in result I got 0 (zero) royal ones.

• splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    boo4u wrote: »
    end the ennnd nothing reallly matttersssssss

nearly.
  • trannylamia
    trannylamia Posts: 41 Arc User
    Thanks everyone, guess I'll just keep trying and hope for the best.
  • mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Thanks everyone, guess I'll just keep trying and hope for the best.

Just remember everytime you try for a royal badge.

A COM has only 0.007 percent chance out of a Sochi pack and people still open it.😂😂😂

They actually get it too 🙄🙄
  • sleeper1#0704
    sleeper1#0704 Posts: 70 Arc User
    and people who opened it.. left after getting it.. hahahah
  • sleeper1#0704
    sleeper1#0704 Posts: 70 Arc User
    this is basic math... 20% chance... that means you need to have 100 tries to get 20 pieces...
    100 tries = 400 thingies... so good luck.. i think you will quit the game first before you get it.. unless you do dhd daily....
  • mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    and people who opened it.. left after getting it.. hahahah

Optimism doesn't hurt right?😂
    Thats what keeps our servers going after all 😛
  • joshuason
    joshuason Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Just got the Neverfall Lord Title finally :) First time I tried to get Royals I brought about 900+ Squires and got 9 Royals out of that session. :'( About 6 months or more of saving badges! I just picked away at it every couple/few weeks after that, plus getting extra badges from Royal Sky questline helped. It seemed to go better picking away at it instead of trying all at once. I'm RS9 now and did the questline for that already :/ ...anyways, keep going, you'll get there! B)