Spring update in China

2»

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited May 2019
    maeree wrote: »
    Ah, forgot. There will be save zone and pk free. During battle save zone will be decreased to.. (zero?). Players will see status of zone and countdown for changing regime from save to pk free.

SAO PWI xD

Seems like this is Gun gale online lol.
    Ya hide for a while and then go full attack.

In that case I'm gettin out my duel blades. System call.....

N stealth pots by the look of it.
  • maeree
    maeree Posts: 33 Arc User
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20190514/81466.shtml

You want better G17 weapon, but don't have money for it ?
    Don't worry ! You can take it in leasing xD
  • red#4565
    red#4565 Posts: 66 Arc User

The weapon will last just for some time, won't it? This is what I understood in the text of China.
  • maeree
    edited May 2019
    red#4565 wrote: »

The weapon will last just for some time, won't it? This is what I understood in the text of China.

Yes, like blessing.

But you can extend duration, and after you reach some accumulative price it will be permanent.
    It likes to take a car in leasing xD
  • maeree
    patch note
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20190514/81470.shtml

No new boundary, at least for now =)
  • mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    patch note
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20190514/81470.shtml

No new boundary, at least for now =)

Ooh customization renovations xD

China seems to be going in the right direction lol.

Meanwhile here in PWI....😅
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Did anyone mention this feature? http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20190514/81466.shtml

EDIT: Yes, someone did.

Patch is here: http://md2.w2i.com.cn/w2i/patch/ec_patch_2936-2969.cup
    1GB, that's practically an expansion size. Those new models must be big.
    ​​
  • csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
    I don't give 2 shts about new expansions until I see proof from our GMs that they are actually still working on translating the patches from China. This radio silence from them is pure cancer for this game. Up until this point the game has been getting weaker, but been constantly buoyed up by fresh content served to us from China. If that flow of practically-free content is closed off, this game truly will die off for good.
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

• asterelle
    Hey I noticed two new passives...uhhOoP2.png
    This one says it increases skill damage and phys attack (2% and +10 at level 1) and the other says it increases skill damage and mag attack. They come in 10 levels so I guess that's 20% skill damage and +100 attack at max so 40% for both.

I'm not sure if levels 6-10 are available yet though. You need to farm 90 crystals from the new PVP even to make each book but the advanced book for level 6-10 requires a second item I'm not sure what it is.
    r1EPsZ0.png
    The text says you get it by exploring northland but it has a ? as an icon which suggests it's not in the game to me...

New character creator is insanely good... I'm very impressed with it.

Was there anything else I needed to check or do we pretty much know what's going on?
  • orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »
    Was there anything else I needed to check or do we pretty much know what's going on?
    Wasn't there a mention somewhere about an update to the physics engine or something? How is combat looking with the older classes now?

Man, I bet everything looks beautiful. I want to see playthrough videos of it.
  • niicabr
    niicabr Posts: 33 Arc User
    @asterelle any knows about why are new classes unable to wear fash??
  • maeree
    edited May 2019
    niicabr wrote: »
    any knows about why are new classes unable to wear fash??

? It's very easy thing.

For new classes pwi made "a few another model". And it means a few more then old "veno tail issues".

The "old" fash will be just glitched on new classes. Optimize fashion for new models isn't hard problem for 1 piece.... But optimize ALL fashion PWCH did since 2005 year... I don't think anyone in clear mind will waste time on it instead making new updates.
  • asterelle
    There's a toggle in the display options where you can pick between high quality and low quality models. The new classes look the same as the old classes in low quality mode and in this mode you can see equipped low quality fashion. You can edit your look in low quality mode same as old classes. If you have high quality fashion equipped it will only show up in high quality mode but there isn't any high quality fashion in the boutique. I think there was a high quality fashion from a quest reward.

It's a pretty messy system. It feels like it's half implemented.
    ​​
  • heerohex#3018
    There's a toggle in the display options where you can pick between high quality and low quality models. The new classes look the same as the old classes in low quality mode and in this mode you can see equipped low quality fashion. You can edit your look in low quality mode same as old classes. If you have high quality fashion equipped it will only show up in high quality mode but there isn't any high quality fashion in the boutique. I think there was a high quality fashion from a quest reward.

​​

I really hope they are not going to leave it like that...

I know going back over old content is gonna be well intresting, but feels like they are doing double the workload anyway.
  • xwhitefrostx
    xwhitefrostx Posts: 45 Arc User
    Sweet news, cept nobody from the company is posting or telling us anything. They sure have those promos running on schedule though.
    vFDFy6t.gif
  • orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Are there any videos demonstrating what the older classes in High Quality mode look/play like when in combat?
  • dawnsilver10
    dawnsilver10 Posts: 52 Arc User
    If the new character models for old races exist right now. Probably that content update was made for just the new 2 classes, as they had no customisation options beside adding beard and hat. But yeah, that would interest me pretty much, if there is new models for old classes and races, yet. As I dont find any video about that at all.
  • niicabr

​​

Wierd that when i try to fit any fash on my paladin it doesnt "equipe" the fash or at least thats what looks like.
    Any hint on how to fix this or is this normal??
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Wierd that when i try to fit any fash on my paladin it doesnt "equipe" the fash or at least thats what looks like.

idk, maybe contact PWI China, since the Paladin class hasn't been release to us.
  • asterelle

Try flipping the toggle to low quality models.
    DEbMgRD.png
    ​​
  • elayn
    elayn Posts: 7 Arc User
    Don't think new class coming for another few month since pwi staff doesn't seem to care about this game anymore....
  • xmeowbabyx
    xmeowbabyx Posts: 48 Arc User
    yuh people are starting to get bored with game, because nothing new has been added in months, even sales are same **** over and over, nothing new. when on earth are we getting these so called new updates? we need more fun stuff to do.
    K1WlJi2.png
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    So, they're actually locking character progression behind an event?

An event that will likely occur at a time that all of us Americans from Harshlands who are STILL trapped on a European server won't be able to attend because we can't leave work at 2 in the afternoon to play a video game?

Awesome. Best idea ever.
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    happyhail wrote: »
    So, they're actually locking character progression behind an event?

An event that will likely occur at a time that all of us Americans from Harshlands who are STILL trapped on a European server won't be able to attend because we can't leave work at 2 in the afternoon to play a video game?

Awesome. Best idea ever.

"The event is available for all day.
    To participate in it you need to take a pass, which can be obtained once a day."

?
  • niicabr

Try flipping the toggle to low quality models.
    DEbMgRD.png
    ​​

it worked, tysm.

• destructionofevil
    destructionofevil Posts: 14 Arc User
    What the point battle royal when sin can hide and kill you and restealth. Might as well be a sin event only
  • mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    What the point battle royal when sin can hide and kill you and restealth. Might as well be a sin event only

Maybe the event is a huge map/maze format where you can bump into a player anytime..

My assumption would be the map could be as huge as the XNW entrance map with maze like setting perhaps.

Probably there will be some sin stealth duration reduction or like dmg nerf for trying to stealth kill.
  • heerohex#3018

Maybe the event is a huge map/maze format where you can bump into a player anytime..

My assumption would be the map could be as huge as the XNW entrance map with maze like setting perhaps.

Probably there will be some sin stealth duration reduction or like dmg nerf for trying to stealth kill.

OK so I need to start saving pots?

May be it will have like NW has where u can see high score players?

Just a guess...

Thanks.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Unless it cross server during the weekend pass
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
    I don't see any point in worrying about something which is literally 3 patches in the future still... assuming we are still getting updates (which we have to assume or else this discussion is pointless), its gonna be at least 8-10 months away at the current rate. We were talking about new classes in March and it is nearly June now, so that tells me that, if updates are still coming down the pipeline, they are delayed at least 2 months more than calculated, so 8-10 months seems plausible.
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel