Server Issues resolved - 05/09/19 - Update 05/11/19 0804 UTC. By H.

Comments

• ruhcik
    ruhcik Posts: 40 Arc User
    Ofc all they can do is milking the cow nothing else. All the time problems. At least give Chivalary Points to everyone for these days and give some S pack/Otbs.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    All,

Had reports people are being able to log in with out issue?

Please say if we still have ongoing issues.

Thanks.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    heero200 wrote: »
    All,

Thanks.

Just tried an alt and it couldn't log in, so the issue is still ongoing unfortunately. There seems to be periods where there's no issues with logging in.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    Can't log a single account on any server. Thanks, ARC. Wish we could get rid of that garbage application once and for all. After all, it was only 'temporary,' right?
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    @heero200 Could not login just now though there seem to be intermittent times where it works.​​
  • bruinvis
    bruinvis Posts: 50 Arc User
    Lol, could log in several times but in worldchat some people wanted to know why they couldn't log in a 2nd account.Strange to see since they where online on an account already.
  • heerohex#3018
    edited May 2019
    obielle wrote: »
    All,

Thanks.

Just tried an alt and it couldn't log in, so the issue is still ongoing unfortunately. There seems to be periods where there's no issues with logging in.
    happyhail wrote: »
    Can't log a single account on any server. Thanks, ARC. Wish we could get rid of that garbage application once and for all. After all, it was only 'temporary,' right?
    asterelle wrote: »
    @heero200 Could not login just now though there seem to be intermittent times where it works.

Thanks.

Once your logged in tho it appears to be working fine. Its not even laggy in arch... LOL

Annoying.​​
  • misanno
    misanno Posts: 53 Arc User
    go to log into the game, types in username and password
    game loads up, incorrect username and password
    exits game, relogs arc, carefully hitting each key in the correct order
    incorrect username and password

ok, wtf
  • angy68
    angy68 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I cant log in from 2 days already ... is realy annoying.. then ofc we cant use any absence note..right? I wasnt espect game getting better but not worse.. lag and this log isues :( good job ..

• heerohex#3018
    edited May 2019
    Update 05/10/19 21:05 UTC.
    This is a mass response regarding the login issues to PWI and Forsaken World.

If you are receiving an invalid username/password error message when attempting to login to either PWI or Forsaken World, please try again now. This issue appears to be intermittent, so for now the only resolution is to either keep trying, or try again at a later time.

Our engineers are currently investigating the cause of the issue. We will update this ticket when the issue has been resolved.

Thanks.​​
  • misanno

If you are receiving an invalid username/password error message when attempting to login to either PWI or Forsaken World, please try again now. This issue appears to be intermittent, so for now the only resolution is to either keep trying, or try again at a later time.

Our engineers are currently investigating the cause of the issue. We will update this ticket when the issue has been resolved.

Thanks.​​

im only trying again 2 more times, ive been up since 2am, and its now 5pm, imm a go take a nap
  • heerohex#3018
    misanno wrote: »

Thanks.

im only trying again 2 more times, ive been up since 2am, and its now 5pm, imm a go take a nap

A lot of people are having issues loggin on, not great but at least we know they are looking into the issues.

Thanks.​​
  • ruesian
    ruesian Posts: 17 Arc User
    Cant log, it says error in username or password whats going on?
  • randomw
    randomw Posts: 4 Arc User
    having same problem
  • heerohex#3018
    ruesian wrote: »
    Cant log, it says error in username or password whats going on?

Please read the above post or first post in this thread.

Thanks.​​
  • aloren
    aloren Posts: 2 Arc User
    Considering the difficulty rating of logging in at the moment, the log-in event with it's prizes is a bad joke.

I hope they get things fixed soon so we all can get back and enjoy the game.
  • mobgobblers
    mobgobblers Posts: 35 Arc User
    thank you Heero200 for updating the on going issue hopefully they will fix it soon
  • ladyrage
    ladyrage Posts: 3 Arc User
    Came to post the same thing. Can log into arc just fine, but can't get into the game. UGH.
  • mobgobblers
    mobgobblers Posts: 35 Arc User
    try running verify it seems to have found broken files which might be the reason why people get told username/password don't match this at least worked for me today tomorrow who knows...............PWE one word for you to think hard about CONPENSATION
  • gas2016#5086
    gas2016#5086 Posts: 72 Arc User
    no need to verify, we just need PWE to stop forcing Arc on us and let us log in to PWI 'old school'. Sure, a compensation would be nice but maybe it's better not to spend money this weekend. ;)
  • heerohex#3018
    Update 23:14 UTC.

Issuse remain.

The team have confirmed it's being looked into and is affecting other games (FW.)

No further updates from me now until early UTC time.

Thanks.
  • keteriya#8389
    keteriya#8389 Posts: 6 Arc User
    As long as you try three-eight times it will let you in.
  • keteriya#8389
    keteriya#8389 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Verifying my files did not help. It’s still taking multiple tries per toon
  • cbanananf
    cbanananf Posts: 34 Arc User
    took me a few tries but all working for me now
  • yaycool
    yaycool Posts: 2 Arc User
    still give me prob getting on
  • aradriel
    aradriel Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Been trying multiple times for about 3 hours (5-6 login attempts every 10 mins or so) and no luck, there's a bunch of my faction mates in Discord that can't get in either, so it's still an issue.

edit: finally managed to get in about 10 minutes ago.
    Post edited by aradriel on
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
    Not-so-perfect world'er since Jan. 2010.
  • xmeowbabyx
    xmeowbabyx Posts: 48 Arc User
    It seems that whenever they did the quick maint to add the login rewards thing, is when we started experiencing these issues, i spent over an hour trynna login, it kept saying my passwords didn't match. They should remove ARC all together, it's been nothing but trouble since they forced us to always use it, when we used to only have to use it to redeem codes was way better, we didn't experience these problems.
    K1WlJi2.png
  • misanno
    xmeowbabyx wrote: »
    They should remove ARC all together, it's been nothing but trouble since they forced us to always use it, when we used to only have to use it to redeem codes was way better, we didn't experience these problems.

and can no longer force log in or force log out, a friend of mine got ****, and the only thing he was able to do is wait for the hacker to log out
  • demonias1234
    demonias1234 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I got same issues on my end trying to get into FW I get two different sign in notifications and then it exits me out
  • heerohex#3018
    Verifying my files did not help. It’s still taking multiple tries per toon

This is not really what's causing the issue.
    yaycool wrote: »
    still give me prob getting on

Just keep trying.
    aradriel wrote: »
    Been trying multiple times for about 3 hours (5-6 login attempts every 10 mins or so) and no luck, there's a bunch of my faction mates in Discord that can't get in either, so it's still an issue.

edit: finally managed to get in about 10 minutes ago.

Good, once your on everything seams fine.

I take it issues are still a problem?

Thanks.