Server Issues resolved - 05/09/19 - Update 05/11/19 0804 UTC. By H.

Comments

• doddiorama
    doddiorama Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same problem here -.-
  • shocky#9842
    shocky#9842 Posts: 3 Arc User
    You have got to be kidding me, all day, wrong username, timed out, get your shizzle together pwi, your as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker...
  • scooooter
    scooooter Posts: 27 Arc User
    user name and password incorrect here but logged into Arc.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    rennexe wrote: »
    heero200 wrote: »
    Just some teething problems I would hope. I have not had any updates.

How are things I see the server got restarted.

Thanks

Mate, im just curious, is there anyone left besides you in this project, or you do the hamster feeding as well, so they wouldnt die, keeping this game running?! There's plenty of cash going in and 0 help/assistance coming out from another side, feels like this game becomes nothing but a scam in the broad daylight.

I'm just a player mod so the full team don't show. One thing is for sure pwe really struggles with its communication, I try to do what I can but I cant fill all the gaps as I just don't get told much if anything at all.

I do this for the community nothing else.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    Update 1200.

Players are continuing to have problems with west coast servers. Particular the login.

System is rejecting login username and passwords.

It does let you on if you keep trying. Not idea but it works.

Thanks.
  • ashleyforum
    ashleyforum Posts: 6 Arc User
    So upon logging in this morning, I'm greeted with an "invalid password" screen in-game. So I think, hmm, maybe someone **** me... I go and change my password, am able to login to Arc again, and then launch the game to check if anything is missing on my chars. But it greets me with the same "invalid password" screen in-game. Is there a delay between changing passwords and being able to login in-game?
  • foxysp
    foxysp Posts: 33 Arc User
    @heero200
    I am having the same problem on Tideswell server. It started last night and is still an issue now.
  • chilpod
    chilpod Posts: 61 Arc User
    no, there isn't a delay between changing passwords. The problem you're facing is in fact a problem that more people have. Only real thing to do is to try to log in the game again and again or wait for a bit. Fun part is the 'log in' event (see news): people should log off every day but with this 'invalid password'-problem not many people would actually try this. :D
  • wingdeath6
    wingdeath6 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    People are getting on but it takes a restart of computer and like 4 attempts before it doesn't give u the incorrect password/username screen and heaven help u if u dc or have to relog....I want to know what yall are gonna do about my damn near 2 days of missing dailies and stuff. Not all of us can stay awake 24 hrs to play this game u cant seem to run properly like u seem to think......
  • heerohex#3018
    foxysp wrote: »
    @heero200
    I am having the same problem on Tideswell server. It started last night and is still an issue now.

Yer my guess was it's a problem with arc. At this point I still have no contact and my info is limited.

If you continue to have problems please log a ticket.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    Known issue.

Please see threads in general.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    Update 1600.

Players are continuing to have problems with west coast servers.
    Also had reports for other servers.
    Particular the login.

System is rejecting login username and passwords.

It does let you on if you keep trying. Not idea but it works.

Please log a ticket with support if you continue to have this issue.

Thanks.
  • yoyohoho
    yoyohoho Posts: 34 Arc User
    I just got booted from Dawnglory, now won't let me back in claiming incorrect username/password.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    Nobody on DA - server is able to log when the login server is having this issue - it is 11:12AM EST and the issue is occuring now​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • cbanananf
    cbanananf Posts: 34 Arc User
    same is happening to me .. tried to log out of arc and back in but same thing :/
  • sassy80
    sassy80 Posts: 3 Arc User
    well this is annoying , i keep trying and same thing over n over. i am guessing the issue is with pwi not the users as they were having unplanned server shutdowns the past few days too.
  • heerohex#3018
    sassy80 wrote: »
    well this is annoying , i keep trying and same thing over n over. i am guessing the issue is with pwi not the users as they were having unplanned server shutdowns the past few days too.

The unplanned shutdown was to try and fix the issue.

We think it's a problem with arc. It will let you on if you keep trying, tho i understand this is very trying.

Thanks.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    PWI can't run a stable and smooth flowing game, even after all these years, and still talk about releasing new classes.
    Its the same years old problems just a different week.

Issues are so simple to fix and yet they just ignore everything except the chance to make money from bi weekly shop updates.

#kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • heerohex#3018
    yoyohoho wrote: »
    I just got booted from Dawnglory, now won't let me back in claiming incorrect username/password.

Yer this is the issue most users are having.

Please log a ticket with support if you are having problems.

Thanks.
  • cpaulw
    cpaulw Posts: 2 Arc User
    I think its not logging out that's the problem, there's only one character on this account, and its telling me am logged in and i just logged out to log inn again.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Seems no one in my faction can log in either.

Verifying the files - didn't work.
    Force close Arc via task manager and try log into client that way - didn't work.
    Getting impatient and keep spam trying to log in - didn't work.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • lilfiestyelf2015
    lilfiestyelf2015 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I cannot log in to the game. ARC successfully logs in, but the game itself is telling me that my Username and password do not match. Whatever you all did during the maintenance did not work.
  • cpaulw
    cpaulw Posts: 2 Arc User
    I think its not logging out that's the problem, there's only one character on this account, and its telling me am logged in and i just logged out to log inn again.
  • butterflydream26
    butterflydream26 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Please fix!! I cannot log in, it is giving me a username and password do not match error, yet ARC successfully logs in. [img][/img]qp2zjl.png
  • heerohex#3018
    All,

I've asked for an update from support, I'll post what I can.

Thanks.
  • exsel123
    exsel123 Posts: 21 Arc User
    I was doing my daily quests and then quit. Return home and got login error. I think i forgot to take check in. Eh, again failed perfect attendance... Could we get some absence notes as compensation?
    Why you even try to do login event if you can't do it without mistakes? Maybe just keep normal working servers?
  • fateblade
    fateblade Posts: 19 Arc User
    2nd day in a row cant play this game...Seems like... bye to PWI...
  • heerohex#3018
    exsel123 wrote: »
    I was doing my daily quests and then quit. Return home and got login error. I think i forgot to take check in. Eh, again failed perfect attendance... Could we get some absence notes as compensation?
    Why you even try to do login event if you can't do it without mistakes? Maybe just keep normal working servers?

I think u need to ticket this.

Its a fair point.

Thanks.
  • your1mom
    your1mom Posts: 11 Arc User
    Looks like we are all having the same issues here. I get the same error as the rest. Have tried multiple things to get logged on including using my email address for the account like it tells you to after it gives you the "You have entered the wrong password/username and you are already logged in and at the screen to pick which server you want." Nothing is working. I couldn't get signed in yesterday either. Looks like 2 days of no log in, no log in rewards, no loyalty points for faction base for two days, no JFSP rewards for 2 days, no vitae for two days, I think you get the point... I love this game, but I am really disappointed in all the stuff going on with it since Tuesday when maintenance took forever and a day and everything has been messed up since. Please hire some people who can make the game run smoother. Thanks.
    HIT_N_SPIN LVL 100 Seeker, Etherblade Server aka NakedGirl.
  • sahitan001
    sahitan001 Posts: 49 Arc User
    It also makes a difference whether you make your login via name or email address. new accounts can only log in with email. older accounts can also log in with their forum names. Just try it and kill the ARC Client in the Task Manager.