fix Arc

kyrinrayne
kyrinrayne Posts: 46 Arc User
So I'm trying to buy gold on PWI using a code PWI e-mailed me. It doesn't like the code. I tried using the support function but get a black screen. I tried logging into ARC but that fail ARC Defender shows up. I request a code & NEVER get one. So....is PWI so well off that I can get things for free? They apparently don't require funds & don't seem to care enough to fix their system.
Please let me know when PWI fixes their system issues & maybe then I'll buy gold.

Thanks u.u

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    kyrinrayne wrote: »
    So I'm trying to buy gold on PWI using a code PWI e-mailed me. It doesn't like the code. I tried using the support function but get a black screen. I tried logging into ARC but that fail ARC Defender shows up. I request a code & NEVER get one. So....is PWI so well off that I can get things for free? They apparently don't require funds & don't seem to care enough to fix their system.
    Please let me know when PWI fixes their system issues & maybe then I'll buy gold.

Thanks u.u

Sorry to say their are no known issues at the moment.

I would clear your browser and see if that helps. I'm sure this is something live chat would help with but yes a problem if you can't see it.

Arc defender I would have an email setup for this and make sure you can get past it.

Thanks.
  • chilpod
    chilpod Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    The code you got in the mail is for that account only. So if you had a mail on your 2nd account it should only work on the 2nd account to get that 15% extra gold. In the mail it should be written like this:
    Input the code during checkout for your next purchase.
    The code can only be used with the arc account assosiated
    with this email adress. Only valid for one purchase.
    or
    Entrez ce code lors de la confirmation de votre prochain achat.
    Ce code ne peut être utilisé qu'avec le compte Arc
    associé à cette adresse e-mail. Offre valide pour un seul achat.