What about new class?

uchijawar
uchijawar Posts: 59 Arc User
I wanted to post this because seems I am the only who back to pwi just to see new class I see nothing

Any news from arc team would be nice seems we have not a community manager, arc forget about us and only cared for market stuff?

Please arc ppl don't kill the community.

I have been over 1 month around looking for some news in pwi or searching in YouTube vids about the new class, I wanted see that class all their skills since 0 to neverfall skills
Couldn't see nothing just the basics to 59 max
Anyone have info where can I see the skills the pvping and Tws with that classes .I don't see nothing about that in YouTube so, if anyone can show me that I appreciate it

Comments

• datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    Video, which I want to guess is from Russian server judging by the language.

https://youtu.be/AhH6-GloVic
    ^^Channel has more videos from the new ranged class too.

I could swear I had seen another YTer who posted new class stuff in PvP setting but I cant find it any longer.
  • uchijawar
    datsang wrote: »
    Video, which I want to guess is from Russian server judging by the language.

https://youtu.be/AhH6-GloVic
    ^^Channel has more videos from the new ranged class too.

I could swear I had seen another YTer who posted new class stuff in PvP setting but I cant find it any longer.

Thx finally I could see some relevant so bad we have not news for our game and play that
  • gas2016#5086
    gas2016#5086 Posts: 72 Arc User
    uchijawar wrote: »
    I wanted to post this because seems I am the only who back to pwi just to see new class I see nothing
    So go back where you came from. Nothing to see here UNLESS pwe will let us know via facebook, twitter and arc news. In other words: spend your time on important things and don't waste it on things that can happen in a future version of PWI.
    Any news from arc team would be nice seems we have not a community manager, arc forget about us and only cared for market stuff?
    You should ask PWE and not the players who actually use this forum.
    There isn't a large community here. Just check around and see the same people who wrote something. None of them are employees from PWE. Even if you write something on facebook you will see PWE will not answer or even react on questions about future updates so in other words the "community" you are talking about is already dead.
    I have been over 1 month around looking for some news in pwi or searching in YouTube vids about the new class, I wanted see that class all their skills since 0 to neverfall skills Couldn't see nothing just the basics to 59 max
    You need a new hobby. Stop wasting your time on brainfarts.
    Anyone have info where can I see the skills the pvping and Tws with that classes.I don't see nothing about that in YouTube so, if anyone can show me that I appreciate it
    Nobody who use this forum can give you info about the new class in PWi because the new class is not in our version yet. Once they are here you can stop fapping around and play with the new class, find out all the skills and start asking for all the other things that future updates will bring.
  • hypnosian123
    hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    there is a gunner on pwch with full g17r3 armor, g17r5 weapon and awakened rb2 portal...
    he had all sort of new buff icons from g17r3 armor procs...
    meanwhile on pwi....
  • shaman4ic
    shaman4ic Posts: 3 Arc User
    So go back where you came from. Nothing to see here UNLESS pwe will let us know via facebook, twitter and arc news. In other words: spend your time on important things and don't waste it on things that can happen in a future version of PWI.
    There isn't a large community here. Just check around and see the same people who wrote something. None of them are employees from PWE. Even if you write something on facebook you will see PWE will not answer or even react on questions about future updates so in other words the "community" you are talking about is already dead.
    I have been over 1 month around looking for some news in pwi or searching in YouTube vids about the new class, I wanted see that class all their skills since 0 to neverfall skills Couldn't see nothing just the basics to 59 max
    Anyone have info where can I see the skills the pvping and Tws with that classes.I don't see nothing about that in YouTube so, if anyone can show me that I appreciate it
    Nobody who use this forum can give you info about the new class in PWi because the new class is not in our version yet. Once they are here you can stop fapping around and play with the new class, find out all the skills and start asking for all the other things that future updates will bring.

Instead of this kind of replying you should remember that there aren't only moderators and players at forum but also GMs and, perhaps, even higher ones which may give at least a clue, which had happened sometimes.

And players got the right to know. As example, i remember it was always like PW CN gets update, then in few months PWI gets this update and in nearly same time after it arrives on PW RU. Talking about update this time: PWI got no any news about that, but PW RU got announcement already. And judging by the way how PWI had announced TT4 update, we may have a chance to find something out in here. Surprises are good thing but not in this case.
  • datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User

This is simply untrue, basically everything in CN version will be added to our servers. So people who have spent time on CN servers can give you answers bout new classes. But I can understand its more important to act like a **** on online forums over giving factual answers.

Whoever mentioned Russians having they announcement, thank you, the information in said post was actually pretty informative for someone who spent some time on CN servers. Not speaking Chinese didnt quite help me understand the rewards of the new mentor system, which seem to reward new 12m/s "pet"(I imagine they mean mount) and some fash. Spousal system has similar rewards, fash, titles, "riding pet" (Has to mean mount).
  • psybob
    psybob Posts: 11 Arc User
    About that untrue thingy: yes and no; you can use the new class on other servers but not on PWI. Like always we need to wait to get the new content. Also (like always) things that already have changed on new classes will take a long time for our Perfect World version. I would probably say that our update will arrive between next week and 2021 :D
  • uchijawar
    edited April 2019

Wow dude relax stop being so rude already someone gave me info about new classes as U can see up there,me saying thanks
    there is a gunner on pwch with full g17r3 armor, g17r5 weapon and awakened rb2 portal...
    meanwhile on pwi....

Thanks for replying , I would like to see it xD
    psybob wrote: »
    About that untrue thingy: yes and no; you can use the new class on other servers but not on PWI. Like always we need to wait to get the new content. Also (like always) things that already have changed on new classes will take a long time for our Perfect World version. I would probably say that our update will arrive between next week and 2021 :D

Yeah probably that will happen lol
    shaman4ic wrote: »

Instead of this kind of replying you should remember that there aren't only moderators and players at forum but also GMs and, perhaps, even higher ones which may give at least a clue, which had happened sometimes.

And players got the right to know. As example, i remember it was always like PW CN gets update, then in few months PWI gets this update and in nearly same time after it arrives on PW RU. Talking about update this time: PWI got no any news about that, but PW RU got announcement already. And judging by the way how PWI had announced TT4 update, we may have a chance to find something out in here. Surprises are good thing but not in this case.

Ty for it that guy was kinda rude xD and Ty for let me know we are used to see the that PWC update on our server at next month's mostly
    So I'm curious about what arc ppl doing since we have 0 news and about the rude guy said yes its true maybe info in twitter o any other social media we could be informed since is ghot town here

Post edited by uchijawar on
  • chilpod
    chilpod Posts: 61 Arc User
    What I'm doing is easy: play PWI. I don't give a "f" about the new classes on this version of PW. Remembering the cars that could be used a private server. Why don't we have cars in PWI? Well, almost the same question. Most of my friends left PWI to join a private server. :'(

News will come. This would be on Arc, on Facebook (mostly used to show "art" from players"), twitter, twitch etc. I just stick to Arc. No news means no need to spend money on the new toon lol.

Have fun.
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    A couple of videos i saw on the channel mentioned above was around April-ish. we can assume they launched in Perfect world Russia already? If anyone frequents there, might they have a rough time frame as of when expansions come to PWI after they get it?

Like for example, china-2018 (or 6 months ago) Russia-2019 (6 months after china) Pwi-2020 (or 3 months after Russia)

Or is it not even a thing?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    A couple of videos i saw on the channel mentioned above was around April-ish. we can assume they launched in Perfect world Russia already? If anyone frequents there, might they have a rough time frame as of when expansions come to PWI after they get it?

Like for example, china-2018 (or 6 months ago) Russia-2019 (6 months after china) Pwi-2020 (or 3 months after Russia)

It can vary so much. The thought of time is about 5 to 6 months. Tho give or take for any problems etc.

Thanks.
  • mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    I guess people who are too eager to do the new classes are already maxed on their original mains or else it doesn't make much sense in doing another toon when your former one is not finished. (except archers maybe)
  • malegerson
    malegerson Posts: 22 Arc User
    I guess people who are too eager to do the new classes are already maxed on their original mains or else it doesn't make much sense in doing another toon when your former one is not finished. (except archers maybe)
    well if u consider done gear with vit and +10 then yes and enought for bms archers clerics oldie classes that dont need max like neuma portal and morai set rb 2 is enought then yes many ppl are like this "Done"

• mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    malegerson wrote: »
    well if u consider done gear with vit and +10 then yes and enought for bms archers clerics oldie classes that dont need max like neuma portal and morai set rb 2 is enought then yes many ppl are like this "Done"

Precisely so that should be the case.
    NP is not even for normal people
    Personally I consider something along the lines of R9+10 with vit/jades and decent equipment like NW cape,base helm, star's destiny/moon embrace/NW neck and Morai set. but hey! It's my opinion people are free to do what they like!
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    A couple of videos i saw on the channel mentioned above was around April-ish. we can assume they launched in Perfect world Russia already?
    Nope. Its a private server.

• gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    About the new class: remember elementclient before Wonderland came to our PWI? People could get a Wonderland pre-purchase reward (spend money and get a goldfish mount). Think this could also be done before the new classes be here. So if we see the advertisement it could take another 2 to 4 weeks.
  • hypnosian123

Wow dude relax stop being so rude already someone gave me info about new classes as U can see up there,me saying thanks
    meanwhile on pwi....

Ty for it that guy was kinda rude xD and Ty for let me know we are used to see the that PWC update on our server at next month's mostly
    So I'm curious about what arc ppl doing since we have 0 news and about the rude guy said yes its true maybe info in twitter o any other social media we could be informed since is ghot town here

XG227tu.jpg
    HRor7Ge.jpg
    9VenMba.jpg
    10xbUa3.jpg
    8KLqHQm.jpg

if @Asterelle - Sanctuary @Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 wanna have a look at it with chinese descriptions...

• shaman4ic
    shaman4ic Posts: 3 Arc User

Nope, it got announced like a week ago there but feels like it should be on next week, i guess.
    There is some differences by the way: in case of PWI we already got TT4 update. In case of PW RU they gonna get TT4 and new classes as one update.
  • uchijawar

meanwhile on pwi....

XG227tu.jpg
    HRor7Ge.jpg
    9VenMba.jpg
    10xbUa3.jpg
    8KLqHQm.jpg

if @Asterelle - Sanctuary @Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 wanna have a look at it with chinese descriptions...

wow holy **** im jealous now D;
    now any idea about the skills gltiches? and new skills for all classes?
    that's kinda nice how looks like the tt 44 gear
    and guess that was the new buff for them
  • cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    Wut there are no information? lol..there is a thread in this forum showing exactly what each skill does INCLUDING all Neverfall-Upgrades and even what the different glyphs do. There is everything you need to know..heck I already know which glyph will be best for which skill in which situation..can't be bothered to link it here tho! Searching ftw :D
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    @hypnosian123 The possible g17 stats from imbuing moonlight crystals is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D5Wt_6d_9xVQf8V2EyFNUlcSrZR3MuVJdJCNq4vhsKk/edit#gid=0

The buff icon you highlighted says
    受到普攻后触发,在极短时间
    内减免受到的普攻伤害
    and that translates as taking less damage from normal attacks after a normal attack.
    That is one of the procs you can get on the G17 helm.
    ​​
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    your list shows that there is a 1% chance for Attack Rate -0.05s~-0.15s on sacred spirits @boot and @chest, is that correct? all the sins/dbs i know only used the noble spirits for -0.1, but if -0.15 is possible..
    would it be a 0.33% chance per roll and slot for -0.15 then?
  • asterelle
    edited April 2019
    Sacred spirits for boots and chest are only available as drops from the last boss in 4-2 which is not available until we get the expansion with the new classes (I guess you can also get them from that 10g casket of innocence chest though).

The information I have just says the range is -.05 to -.15 but I think everything within that range is equally likely.

It should be a roughly 5% chance to get -int and 1/3 chance of getting the max stat (1.66% chance overall) but it's a bit higher than that since repeated stats are disallowed. So if you didn't get -int on the first 4 stats then you should have a higher chance of getting it on the 5th stat. The exact percent chance of -.15 would be tricky to calculate but it's probably around 2%.
    ​​
    Post edited by asterelle on
  • hypnosian123
    did anyone notice how goddamn high is gunner's weapon damage jesus prolly highest on pwi...
    btw seems like PWCH already nerfed the anti-aps helm proc, before it was 50% redux from autos like permanent, now it only reduces to 50% 2 autos every 1 second, so if you are apsed by a 5aps enemy you get a 50% reduction of only 2 out of 5 autos...

@Asterelle - Sanctuary do moonlight crystals have grades, drop rates etch or they are C$ only?
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »
    Sacred spirits for boots and chest are only available as drops from the last boss in 4-2 which is not available until we get the expansion with the new classes (I guess you can also get them from that 10g casket of innocence chest though).

The information I have just says the range is -.05 to -.15 but I think everything within that range is equally likely.

It should be a roughly 5% chance to get -int and 1/3 chance of getting the max stat (1.66% chance overall) but it's a bit higher than that since repeated stats are disallowed. So if you didn't get -int on the first 4 stats then you should have a higher chance of getting it on the 5th stat. The exact percent chance of -.15 would be tricky to calculate but it's probably around 2%.
    ​​

ilu, thats what i neded to know, thanks a lot!
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    @splendideyes
    There’s a reason dbs/sins are using noble spirits instead of sacred the reason being sacred spirits can only be put into the final cast of G17 armors aka the max -int you can get until then is -.1 on both first and 2nd cast gears... Unless you max out your g17 gears max interval on them is -.1 not -.15

On sacred spirts the chance may be 2% but as far as nobles are concerned drop rate seems to be a whole lot lower. Done a total of 1k casts atm have seen multiple red +6 atk lvl stats but have yet to see the one -.1 interval stat... So it’s really just a luck thing now tbh
  • asterelle
    edited April 2019
    @hypnosian123 Moonlight Crystals drop from the last boss in 4-2. 1% rate. Similar rate to getting a Skull in UP or a Warsoul Gem in 4-1. I think they come in 5 levels and you can feed them to make them grow but I don't really get why or with what.

They are partially in our client already as this:
    hvi0FZP.png
    Looks kinda like a star chart.
    ​​
  • hypnosian123
    ah nice not so bad they are gonna be common after a while
  • maeree
    maeree Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Any news when we possibly get update ?! In current year it getting extremely and uncommon long time since original release (May.. now.. lol !) It's bad joke and I don't believe it will true, but if things will go like now original version will get another yearly expansion faster then we discussed one ><
  • busooker#5045
    busooker#5045 Posts: 11 Arc User
    maeree wrote: »
    Any news when we possibly get update ?! In current year it getting extremely and uncommon long time since original release (May.. now.. lol !) It's bad joke and I don't believe it will true, but if things will go like now original version will get another yearly expansion faster then we discussed one ><

Didn't see any news on social media so sticking to July 9th 2019 and waiting for the Pre-Purchase news on Arc.