what is warsong 'mobless mode' and how do I get to it

ramjot
ramjot Posts: 103 Arc User
I am at the place in progression where I need those warsong molds to upgrade my R9 gear.
I have run warsong in groups doing either the "timer mode", just start and wait till pavs have failed and then do specific boss, and "full mode" where players are assigned to pavs and all go together through each element area completing each boss in turn.
I am not aware of the phrase "mobless mode" but am not sure about it. I am hoping its a wined option but have not been able to find out anything about that so here I am asking for information.

Comments

• mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    Warsong mobless includes 2 things:-
    1.Clearing the pavs as one does in a full WS run.(during the timer)
    Doing the full WS run unlocks the path for the incacerate that is the weapon mold boss.
    2. Mobless runs include skipping all pavillion mobs which one needs to clean as per quest requirments and straight porting to bosses and nuking them.
    The bosses deal 50k dmg so the squad usually needs one OP dd(with immune pots who will aggro the boss and deal most dmg while rest support him) or a squad of decent players who can pull mobless in a nuke fashion(this one could be a little slower)

All in all it's a way of saving time on ws runs.
    Just like UP or FS nuke.
  • ramjot
    How do you port straight to a boss?
  • mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    ramjot wrote: »
    How do you port straight to a boss?

Via the npc, basically just the way one ports to different pavillions during timer.
    (Wood,Earth,Fire,Water,Metal)

The same allows you to port to heart.

One has to actually give the count before every member ports to the boss for a successful nuke.

There should be videos on mobless runs on YT you can check them out.
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    Feel free to ask your WS party next time.
  • ramjot
    OK, have it. Thanks for all the help. :)