Which class...

benfuf20
benfuf20 Posts: 9 Arc User
...is best suited for this weapon?

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/16072

I'm starting a new character with the sole purpose to wield the mighty axe of Pan Gu himself. I don't know what to start yet, only played Veno and Cleric before... What do you recommend?

Thanks!

Comments

• yugi2390
    yugi2390 Posts: 80 Arc User
    barb or bm, its not endgame useful til 100 though
  • benfuf20
    yugi2390 wrote: »

Yeah, I'm torn between those classes, don't know which would be better and I don't want to start both. Want to RP a little.
  • mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    benfuf20 wrote: »
    yugi2390 wrote: »

Yeah, I'm torn between those classes, don't know which would be better and I don't want to start both. Want to RP a little.

Both are strong classes but I think barb holds the better ground from pvp viewpoint.
    Not sure though.
    Being a BM can be pretty useful pve wise too.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Probably dont have to consider pvp viewpoint if that weapon will be the endgame.
    If you do it purposely for that one weapon I would do barb. BM is kind of shame being only stuck to 1 type of weapon. But then again it would also be a shame to be stuck with that weapon as endgame imo.
    Honestly it doesnt really matter and you should just play the class you think that sounds most interesting to you. I like playing BM a lot more than barb.
  • benfuf20
    Thanks for the replies! As I see it, it was intended to be a weapon for a tank so that's why I'm choosing barb over bm.
  • benfuf20
    My friend says this is a good weapon for a blademaster... I think it's pure tank ... Help us please :)