[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 04/16/19 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
edited April 2019 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By @nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
If there is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT.

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
This week's question.

What are your thoughts on the next updates that have been announced in PWCN?

Thanks.​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• rokubiii
    rokubiii Posts: 5 Arc User
    The only update I look forward to is when they come out with Unbinding charms
  • sharkky#8608
    sharkky#8608 Posts: 24 Arc User
    im looking forward to you all actually giving us some type of normal preview, or dates, on the expansion.
  • yugi2390
    yugi2390 Posts: 81 Arc User
    #wenupdate
  • natta#0716
    natta#0716 Posts: 7 Arc User
    would be interesting for some future update.. to have another server joining Tideswell cause the server feels dead sometimes xD also would be interesting remake some old instances that are not used anymore like Nirvana and Cube...maybe maybe it little harder and better drops idk..

and about small updates... Im really waiting to see that Sparrow Plume female fash pack back! and Super Inventory Stone for sales would be also very helpful.
  • badvvolf#9177
    badvvolf#9177 Posts: 3 Arc User
    when is TW map reset it was supposed to be reset in January but never was
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    rokubiii wrote: »
    The only update I look forward to is when they come out with Unbinding charms

O Dear, I know we have been told we will never see these. It's an constantly asked for suggestion tho.
    im looking forward to you all actually giving us some type of normal preview, or dates, on the expansion.

Er... Sorry that's not my call, o really hope the team do as this is important.
    yugi2390 wrote: »
    #wenupdate

SoonTM, sorry that's all I can say.

@hammerzita good feedback I won't comment on aspects, reworking some instances would be a good idea which ones I'll leave open. And hopefully these items will be on sale soon.
    when is TW map reset it was supposed to be reset in January but never was

Tw ended in Jan. So far we have not received any info on this being reset. Again I hope soon.

Thanks all.