Psychic Skill : Summon

theterror972
theterror972 Posts: 2 Arc User
Hello everybody,
Can you upgrade our summon skill ? There's many worlds now and we can use it only on main world. It would be nice to use it anywhere. Thanks you for understanding. What did you think guys?

Comments

• mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    Interesting idea for sure.
    But for most of the part people wouldn't really care much.
  • jacobsrevenge
    jacobsrevenge Posts: 61 Arc User
    buy Lightning Teleport Stone... 5gold for 30days. u can travel anywhere u want.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Sure an idea.

I'll move to suggestion box tho.

Summon works for others sadly not your self. In this case I can't see this working. Again a neat little point for others to look over mind.

Thanks.
  • theterror972
    theterror972 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi everybody,
    Thanks you to take care of my suggestion. I hope everyone will agree.
  • flexyy#6046
    flexyy#6046 Posts: 4 Arc User
    I agree this would be an awesome tweak for the skill.
  • widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User

This is asking for a simple upgrade and your suggestion is just spend more real money each month? As a psychic in the game, it would be wonderful to be able to summon squad mates to my location on any of the maps instead of having to wait for them to go to the nearest waypoint via the lightning teleport stone and then fly or ride or run to where I am. I think this would help to make up for taking away some of our skills with the last big update. We psychics lost two of our main chi building skills (voodoo doesn't build chi now) and we can't use our tradewinds on team mates now to give them a little boost of speed.