Warsoul Repository and Rank 9 Codex Issue

lastthoghts
lastthoghts Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2019 in Quality Corner
There problem with Warsoul Repository if already have third or forth cast Rank 9 you can't unlock first and second cast in codex, due to the fact it only adds to codex if happen to obtain after content update, same applies Rank 8 but those can easily obtain again but Rank 9 gear can only be obtain once meaning lost of some potent boost do with Warsoul Repository (namely Rank 9 weapon and belt +10 def add-on).

Also Rank 9 third cast isn't part of codex, due to the fact of regional difference with China PW not having third cast as it skips to forth cast, however should be included to the codex as still part of game play.

I believe patch should be made if happen to have higher cast of Rank 9 it will unlock lower cast as well.

Comments

• noobkind123
    noobkind123 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    here is what GM think about that...​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    As far as I'm aware it's a known issue. I dont know if it's on the agenda tho.

Thanks.
  • datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    As much as I would love to see R9S3 bonus as an option, it might honestly be for the best to fade out said set bonus. All the version specific things break/need updates every damn expansion it feels like, fading all of that out might actually do good for us. Realistically speaking G17 armors are better with the procs even w/o the R9S3 set bonus. They would be more powerful with it but when procs come out, it`ll be upgrade for sure to everybody.
  • enbysra
    enbysra Posts: 57 Arc User
    Personally, I would want the R9t3 set bonus to be added, but not allowed to be used with the G17 gears. It would be way OP then, and G17 is OP enough. But to use the R9t3 set bonus with such as G16 and-or R8t3 sets, I don't see the issue.
  • diondabald
    diondabald Posts: 5 Arc User
    There problem with Warsoul Repository if already have third or forth cast Rank 9 you can't unlock first and second cast in codex, due to the fact it only adds to codex if happen to obtain after content update, same applies Rank 8 but those can easily obtain again but Rank 9 gear can only be obtain once meaning lost of some potent boost do with Warsoul Repository (namely Rank 9 weapon and belt +10 def add-on).

Also Rank 9 third cast isn't part of codex, due to the fact of regional difference with China PW not having third cast as it skips to forth cast, however should be included to the codex as still part of game play.

I have that issue still, how to fix this? would be appreciated
    even trying to send a ticket Im stuck on trying to convince (im sure is a bot) Im human
  • alishakihn#2441
    alishakihn#2441 Posts: 1 New User
    Your post is helpful. I appreciate that.
  • kirasin
    kirasin Posts: 29 Arc User
    As far as I'm aware it's a known issue. I dont know if it's on the agenda tho.

Thanks.

May not even be "on the agenda"???? What?!?!?

It is so UNFAIR to hold characters back by not allowing to let them use the advantages of the Warsoul Repository simply because they are an old toon!!!
    How can a GM even think it is OK to let this just be ignored and not pass it on to get fixed???
    I've been waiting for YEARS now for this to be fixed and now i see they may not even be considering a fix??? O.O

How is this OK to not allow old toons to have stats they rightfully earned while every1 else gets them?!?!?