test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Warsoul Repository and Rank 9 Codex Issue

lastthoghtslastthoghts Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 16 in Quality Corner
There problem with Warsoul Repository if already have third or forth cast Rank 9 you can't unlock first and second cast in codex, due to the fact it only adds to codex if happen to obtain after content update, same applies Rank 8 but those can easily obtain again but Rank 9 gear can only be obtain once meaning lost of some potent boost do with Warsoul Repository (namely Rank 9 weapon and belt +10 def add-on).

Also Rank 9 third cast isn't part of codex, due to the fact of regional difference with China PW not having third cast as it skips to forth cast, however should be included to the codex as still part of game play.

I believe patch should be made if happen to have higher cast of Rank 9 it will unlock lower cast as well.

Comments

• noobkind123noobkind123 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 14
    here is what GM think about that...​​
    Post edited by heero200 on
  • heero200heero200 Helper Extraordinary Posts: 3,681 Community Moderator
    As far as I'm aware it's a known issue. I dont know if it's on the agenda tho.

Thanks.
  • datsangdatsang Posts: 107 Arc User
    As much as I would love to see R9S3 bonus as an option, it might honestly be for the best to fade out said set bonus. All the version specific things break/need updates every damn expansion it feels like, fading all of that out might actually do good for us. Realistically speaking G17 armors are better with the procs even w/o the R9S3 set bonus. They would be more powerful with it but when procs come out, it`ll be upgrade for sure to everybody.