Blessing & Arc Codes Internal Error - resolved -

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Afternoon all.

The team are aware of a problem with arc codes currently not working in the arc client.

Please use the Web page at the moment as this is still working.
https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem

Will update if I find out anything new.

Thanks.​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    why not JONES BLESSING not work getting an ( internal error ) i have this code ( nuJzBi0A ) worked last week , but no luck now i also tried arc repair , no luck
  • faroszpl
    faroszpl Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have the same problem, tried to use it and it's not working. Yesterday was the same situation.
  • et3rea
    et3rea Posts: 58 Arc User
    redeem through site at https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem . apparently arc has issues but using this you will be able to redeem blessings.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    i did this way ( www.arcgames/en/reedem ) it worked so with ( com ) or not its fine
    thank you :)
  • bruinvis
    bruinvis Posts: 50 Arc User
    Something else not working: Arc doesn't write "home" in the ini file so when starting Arc we see "games" first, no matter how many times we try to change this setting. ;)
  • heerohex#3018
    fededomino wrote: »
    why not JONES BLESSING not work getting an ( internal error ) i have this code ( nuJzBi0A ) worked last week , but no luck now i also tried arc repair , no luck

Thank you,

The team where aware of this issue as of Friday Morning. Hopefully Will be resolved soon.

Ive also moved your thread to this announcement as it is all the same problem at the moment,

@bruinvis Im sorry but this is something you may find best to post to the Arc forums. My guess is that DIR is not able to save the changes to the file as write access is not set correctly?

May be their will be a Thread on this Crosses Fingers.

Thanks.​​
  • bruinvis
    bruinvis Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    heero200 wrote: »
    @bruinvis Im sorry but this is something you may find best to post to the Arc forums. My guess is that DIR is not able to save the changes to the file as write access is not set correctly?

I've changed the ini file myself after closing Arc. Then I started it and was expecting Arc would use my settings but Arc just changed the settings back. I don't care about it much since I will not install any other game. Will check the Arc forums if others already posted it.

Thanks

edit: have written it in the Arc forum
  • whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    It isn't even the end of the year yet however I am having issues with retrieving blessing. I keep getting a message saying "internal error please try again?"
    The only GOP
  • heerohex#3018
    edited April 2019
    It isn't even the end of the year yet however I am having issues with retrieving blessing. I keep getting a message saying "internal error please try again?"

Please check sticky thread.

Merge with sticky thread.

Thanks
  • gama#6707
    gama#6707 Posts: 1 New User
    edited April 2019
    Guys i need help, i cant login, it says ''disconected from server pleas log in again'', do i use the arc account to login to game ?
    Newbie btw xD
  • chilpod
    chilpod Posts: 61 Arc User
    gama#6707 wrote: »
    Guys i need help, i cant login, it says ''disconected from server pleas log in again'', do i use the arc account to login to game ?
    Newbie btw xD

Uninstall Arc, install it again and start a new topic in Support Desk. Better than abusing other topics. :D
    Yes, you need Arc to start the game but think you use it already.
  • sheryhogo
    sheryhogo Posts: 7 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    Afternoon all.

The team are aware of a problem with arc codes currently not working in the arc client.

Please use the Web page at the moment as this is still working.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem

Will update if I find out anything new.

Thanks.​​

• sheryhogo
    sheryhogo Posts: 7 Arc User
    hello ,why it wont work ZpwEFQEJ?
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    sheryhogo wrote: »
    hello ,why it wont work ZpwEFQEJ?

you should get an internal error; nothing to worry about but just don't redeem this code. ;)