Has Mental clarity pill been fixed for SB/DB yet?

ethika1
ethika1 Posts: 53 Arc User
Just deleted some lvl 100+ character(S) to move to open some spots, remade on another account, was wonder if they fixed this yet. sorry didn't get an answer in World chat.

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    ethika1 wrote: »
    Just deleted some lvl 100+ character(S) to move to open some spots, remade on another account, was wonder if they fixed this yet. sorry didn't get an answer in World chat.

Unlikely to have been changed, I cant call it a fix or bug as this was how it was designed.

It may be changed with new class in that update. May be also worth checking the pwdb to double check as well.

Thanks.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    The only requirement for the pill is to be RB2, there are no class requirements so it should work. If it somehow still doesn't work
    you should be able to send a support ticket and be refunded if you've bought it from the boutique.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    I think they may be referring to the original lv 100 pill that was class locked. Tho I could be wrong.

Thanks.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    They are likely refering to the celestial vale pack http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/32104 which is still not possible for sb/dbs to open.
    To my knowledge no other rb pills have nor had this restriction.
  • ethika1
    ethika1 Posts: 53 Arc User
    shopcheese wrote: »
    They are likely refering to the celestial vale pack http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/32104 which is still not possible for sb/dbs to open.
    To my knowledge no other rb pills have nor had this restriction.

Not quite sure if it was just from that pack. just didn't wanna spend money on something that was class locked like it was when db/sb came out. The first illusion crystal , from what i remember, always worked. IT was the pill too 100 from RA that didn't work, if i remember correctly.
    anyways thanks for the answers, ill just submit a ticket if it doesn't work.

• skarthos
    skarthos Posts: 58 Arc User
    i'm pretty sure its just the celestial vale pack, my sb had 3 pills from a returning player/promo pack? it was pills for rb0 rb1 and rb2 and they all worked.
  • nelliel#3342
    nelliel#3342 Posts: 3 Arc User
    skarthos wrote: »
    i'm pretty sure its just the celestial vale pack, my sb had 3 pills from a returning player/promo pack? it was pills for rb0 rb1 and rb2 and they all worked.

sweet thanks