Arc current time and date.

Wouldn't be convenient, especially for people who live in the different time zone, to be able to see the current time and date in Arc on home page?

Answers

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Wrong place to ask, lol. Check this forum next time you want to ask something about Arc. Just like this forum other players can (try to) answer. Of course you could send money to PWE with the question to implement the local time in Arc but then you will still not have the time of the server you've chosen. Also since Arc isn't needed, people can close this software using TaskManager. Best way is to send a ticket and let the employees have some fun before spending some time to reply.

Now to answer your question: people who live in a different time zone don't have this problem: if they need to know the exact time they can use a watch, a smartphone, the clock on the wall, the clock in Windows or anything else that shows the time. No need to change Arc for this. If you talk about server time, people can still use an internet browser and visit different sites like this one. But don't you think people just become lazy by not trying to find an answer? Sounds almost like World Chat in PWI earlier today: "whats bh/mbh?" Just ignore those players. They will eventually learn to find answers.

EDIT (for message below): we need Arc just to start PWI but others use Arc for different games. That's why I referred to the other forum. The site I mentioned shows all times but there's no need to use it. Like most games PWI can be played 24/7 (except during the maintenance of course). People don't need to stay online for a long time unless they see events as the most important things that need to be done; more important than anything in 'RL'.
    Post edited by sjampie on
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    nickitusik wrote: »
    Wouldn't be convenient, especially for people who live in the different time zone, to be able to see the current time and date in Arc on home page?

I think you need to expand on this to exactly what you mean. I'm guessing you mean server time. A conversion to your time would be an intresting add. Tho arc has many games and servers.

You may as above want to check the arc forums. These relate more to PWI.

Thanks.