[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 04/09/19 (complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited April 2019 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By @nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
current.png

If there is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT.

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
This week's question.

Where would you go on holiday in perfect world? Can include any land instance cave or map.

Thanks.​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• aquafino#5180
    aquafino#5180 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Are we finally getting the china update or does it just take 4 hours to add the latest packs to the boutique? :s
  • laulupullo
    laulupullo Posts: 39 Arc User
    Are we finally getting the china update or does it just take 4 hours to add the latest packs to the boutique? :s

:D
  • reaperarm1
    reaperarm1 Posts: 90 Arc User
    What a sad state of affairs when a community mod has to post a "maybe" maint thread because pwe can't be bothered to. Stick a fork in it this steaming pile is done.
  • fillecool226
    fillecool226 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Will we have a date on when we will get new expension? ( the news class etc ) :( Kinda really long im impatient!!
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    This week's question.
    Where would you go on holiday in perfect world? Can include any land instance cave or map.

Who needs a holiday? Too many things to do in perfect world. :'( Think I would follow other players and go to an AFK spot in Archosaur, if it's a small holiday, but maybe it's better to be alone and have a PWI holiday in Mountains of the Undead (Momaganon). Most of the time no other players around that place! Only thing to do is close Discord, Skype and even my phones. :)

edit: client version hasn't changed in this maintenance so not expecting much changes except for boutique
  • sharkky#8608
    sharkky#8608 Posts: 24 Arc User
    I hope the expansion will happen, being that it is a four hour update o.o If it's not then that is a long update for minimal amount of stuff being done lol. However, I doubt it is the expansion seeing as we have not seen a single expansion preview, which we do mostly see, and receive, typically with stuff such as 'pwi expansion _____ preview 1 (2, 3, etc). Everyone can have dreams though LOL.

I suppose for the question I would like to vacation in wonderland xD I mean its a huge PWI amusement park.... where else would you go but an amusement park lol.
  • heerohex#3018

No update today, well not that I know of.

As also they do a full server shutdown at this time. Just keep in mind how old the system is. This is the main reason.

Thanks
  • badvvolf#9177
    badvvolf#9177 Posts: 3 Arc User
    maybe TW map reset will happen
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    servers are up, have fun all! :D
  • heerohex#3018
    I hope the expansion will happen, being that it is a four hour update o.o If it's not then that is a long update for minimal amount of stuff being done lol. However, I doubt it is the expansion seeing as we have not seen a single expansion preview, which we do mostly see, and receive, typically with stuff such as 'pwi expansion _____ preview 1 (2, 3, etc). Everyone can have dreams though LOL.

I suppose for the question I would like to vacation in wonderland xD I mean its a huge PWI amusement park.... where else would you go but an amusement park lol.

I was kinda thinking a beach somewhere. I mean the water is always clear. Just a low lv beach so mobs don't bother me.

Like your idea tho.
    sjampie wrote: »
    servers are up, have fun all! :D

Thanks for letting us know.

As usual any issues let us know here.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    Will we have a date on when we will get new expension? ( the news class etc ) :( Kinda really long im impatient!!

Sorry no date on this as of yet.

Thanks.