When will we have the new classes?

2»

Comments

• niicabr
    niicabr Posts: 33 Arc User
    et3rea wrote: »
    madonna89 wrote: »
    where does the 5mil spirit come from though? :P

Spirit isn't even an issue if you are talking about the Stat. I am assuming that all available sky level shortcuts will be bought and FC/PV will be spammed to 100 and then Frog-Style to 3x105.

The bigger question is..where will all the friggin Bloods come from. Vitea will eventually be had..but holy shieeeeeeee...getting that many bloods will take a little time :D

PS: Also no CoM..hope its acc-stashable..don't cheap out here! Also no g17 helm :( Always those Budget ppl :( Ah, and where are the 10k C-Packs??? COINS TO LEARN SKILLS?!?! ORBS?! Still loads of stuff missing. Hopefully in another bank/toon :(

Sell 1 of those 2 paramount. Bloods can take a while but even doing tnf get u a decent amount even with low tier rewards.

Dont really need to sell the paramount (one of them i use on my main sometimes). My comission have the money that i'm saving for Dragon Orbs and the money to buy g17 helm whenever it appear on the server,
  • hypnosian123
    hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    it will be a long time before any of the new class will be competitive, idk about pala, but gunner without glyph skills is pretty dull, and that is a loooong way to go
  • cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    niicabr wrote: »

Spirit isn't even an issue if you are talking about the Stat. I am assuming that all available sky level shortcuts will be bought and FC/PV will be spammed to 100 and then Frog-Style to 3x105.

The bigger question is..where will all the friggin Bloods come from. Vitea will eventually be had..but holy shieeeeeeee...getting that many bloods will take a little time :D

PS: Also no CoM..hope its acc-stashable..don't cheap out here! Also no g17 helm :( Always those Budget ppl :( Ah, and where are the 10k C-Packs??? COINS TO LEARN SKILLS?!?! ORBS?! Still loads of stuff missing. Hopefully in another bank/toon :(

Sell 1 of those 2 paramount. Bloods can take a while but even doing tnf get u a decent amount even with low tier rewards.

Dont really need to sell the paramount (one of them i use on my main sometimes). My comission have the money that i'm saving for Dragon Orbs and the money to buy g17 helm whenever it appear on the server,

Still...damn dude. That is a few thousand Dollars worth of junk there...oh boi. I mean as long as you still have fun and will enjoy the toon xD All the Power to you!

It took me roughly 4 and a half months to get max bloods while doing everything possible to gather them while also getting quite a few through events that may or may not be happening again soon. If you coudl exchange bloods for LC, all the problems would be solved instantly.
  • niicabr
    niicabr Posts: 33 Arc User
    niicabr wrote: »

Still...damn dude. That is a few thousand Dollars worth of junk there...oh boi. I mean as long as you still have fun and will enjoy the toon xD All the Power to you!

It took me roughly 4 and a half months to get max bloods while doing everything possible to gather them while also getting quite a few through events that may or may not be happening again soon. If you coudl exchange bloods for LC, all the problems would be solved instantly.

About the Bloods, China have the passives on boutique already (pretty sure it will be spensive as hell when they add on our boutique). But pretty sure every1 will farm the bloods and it will take time till new classes really join the real pvp