having issues leveling my skills

Options
daylon
daylon Posts: 2 Arc User
I have not been in game for about 3 years and Im building a new barb but Im having issues leveling the skills. I have tried the old way at the master and clicking on the skills chart and trying to click on the skill itself. my poor wimpy barb need a little help please.

Answers

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    There's a little arrow button to the right of each skill in the skill window which you can use to level them up. If it's dimmed you can hover over it and see what requirements you need to meet in order to level up the skill. Also make sure you're in human form and not moving around/flying when learning skills.

Here's an image of what it looks like:

bZopxJL.png
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • daylon
    daylon Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    thank you that helped some but my issue is cultivation is level correct spirit and coins are good but no arrow on the skills I should be able to learn. I am going to try researching my quest and make sure I didnt miss any important ones before investing a lot of time in a charactor that just cant do his job!
    thank you for the help:)
  • allley
    allley Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    also check to see if you have learned the skills needed to be able to learn then as some skills require you to learn starter skill's first