Game problems

marabu1970
marabu1970 Posts: 2 Arc User
Every year more problems in the game! Last time almost every day DC and Archosaure can not go through the market without blocking the screen.I would like to advise rather to throw away a few programmers and replace them with more experienced. Each and every one awaits quality and not quantity ...8 years I play PWI. In 2015 without problems I knew to pass through marketplace in Archosaure. After that came ARC.Then it started to mow and now it's fun how it went wrong.Think about it ...

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    You wrote: "After that came ARC.Then it started to mow.....".

Sure, Arc is made by one or more lamebrains but Arc doesn't do anything while playing PWI. We can even close Arc once we are online. With PWI active Arc processes use 215MB. I'm almost starting to think there's something wrong with the memory or there are too many other processes active. But that's not the case here.
    The "screen blocking" is something that's here since the beginning. If I moved to Archosaur (using an AMD K7TPro 1800+) my screen also froze, letting me wait for hours. Using my IBook I didn't had that problem except when too many catshops where active, making my IBook 'hot as hell'. Even when using a modern computer the screen 'blocks'; in my case for for max. 1 second. That's when I enter Tremolo's Adventure Kingdom (Wonderland) while the objects that are used are not fully loaded. No big deal.

So there's nothing else changed? No software or hardware installed? No updates for any software or hardware you already have? Not even changes at your ISP? Or did something change and you wish programmers need to be replaced for this? Think about that ...
  • clive#9592
    clive#9592 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm curious as to how to get to the marketplace. Is it an NPC in-game, part of the boutique, or... I'd probably spend more coin if I knew how!!
  • gas2016#5086
    gas2016#5086 Posts: 72 Arc User
    Of course it's a NPC in-game: the Teleporter!

Use it to teleport to Archosaur West, get spammed by Gamazon while visiting catshops and lazy afk-people who want their faction to become known as inactive. :D

People who can't go through West should ignore that location or ask someone in RL to buy them a new computer. Not that anyone in RL is stupid enough to do that for a game but give it a try.
  • torp1219#5200
    torp1219#5200 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am experiencing a problem and I cannot figure out how to fix....I can see the NPC on the map but it is not showing up on the screen....there are many NPCS in the area but none of them are showing up. Help please
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    I am experiencing a problem and I cannot figure out how to fix....I can see the NPC on the map but it is not showing up on the screen....there are many NPCS in the area but none of them are showing up. Help please

I would varify your client as it sounds like these files may be missing.

Their are other possible reasons but the above will help with some of them so a good place to start.

Thanks.
  • whitedove#6025
    whitedove#6025 Posts: 1 New User
    how do u get ur mount if u forgot to get it in the city in the sky
  • sliepiehet#4650
    sliepiehet#4650 Posts: 4 Arc User
    how do u get ur mount if u forgot to get it in the city in the sky

The mount is in the starter area (a kitty) but I think you need a flyer. A psychic with summon-skill can help you to get to that place. Any male character can help female characters to fly. Then there's the free flyer in Archosaur (on the platform) but you need to be lvl 30+ and log in for a couple of days. Many bots using that flyer. Another possibility: ask people to give you a flyer, mount and other stuff. If lucky others will give it away. On my server there was someone who wanted to pay 10M max for a flyer that is in the boutique for 20 gold lol. The reactions from other people made me laugh but never try to do it: better just to wait for free eventgold and buy your flyer, mount, outfit etc . :D