"Disconnected from server, please login again" Error - Help!!

chibibatdollz
chibibatdollz Posts: 202 Arc User
Hello,

I have re-install the game from scratch after a long hiatus. Everything was fine until I tried logging in. I keep getting the error "Disconnected from server, please login again." I am using the [US West] Twilight Temple server since my original account was in Sanctuary. I tried logging in 1am and at 2pm. It gave me the above error message both times.

Help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    You must log in via arc now.

Using the bypass will cause the message. Click the play button in arc to launch pwi.

Thanks.
  • prcruz88#2978
    prcruz88#2978 Posts: 1 New User
    It keeps telling me Disconnected from server, please login again, is there anything i can do to fix this? I just downloaded the game last night and i have not been able to log in cause of this problem.
  • heerohex#3018
    It keeps telling me Disconnected from server, please login again, is there anything i can do to fix this? I just downloaded the game last night and i have not been able to log in cause of this problem.

you must launch the game using arc,

Press the Play button in arc will start the launcher, It injects some code to the server to allow you to log in.

This is the most common problem that this has been because.

Let me know if this is not the issue and we can look at other bits.

Thanks.​​
  • mrcaffeine#1685
    mrcaffeine#1685 Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @heero200 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > you must launch the game using arc,
    >
    > Press the Play button in arc will start the launcher, It injects some code to the server to allow you to log in.
    >
    > This is the most common problem that this has been because.
    >
    > Let me know if this is not the issue and we can look at other bits.
    >
    > Thanks.​​

I am a returning player from 2015. I created a new account. I have this problem on both of my accounts for a couple of days already. I just cant get into the game. I am logging in via the arc launcher. I checked my firewall settings, made sure all of my drivers are up to date And i checked if the game was under maintenance. Any idea what else i can try? i would really love to revisit all the great memories i have of this game.
  • shido45
    shido45 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2020

Press the Play button in arc will start the launcher, It injects some code to the server to allow you to log in.

Thanks.​​

can you tell the developers to get rid of or disable this injected code, because its causing so much trouble.
  • heerohex#3018
    > @heero200 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > you must launch the game using arc,
    >
    > Press the Play button in arc will start the launcher, It injects some code to the server to allow you to log in.
    >
    > This is the most common problem that this has been because.
    >
    > Let me know if this is not the issue and we can look at other bits.
    >
    > Thanks.

I am a returning player from 2015. I created a new account. I have this problem on both of my accounts for a couple of days already. I just cant get into the game. I am logging in via the arc launcher. I checked my firewall settings, made sure all of my drivers are up to date And i checked if the game was under maintenance. Any idea what else i can try? i would really love to revisit all the great memories i have of this game.

Please let me know what errors you are having if you still are.
    shido45 wrote: »

Thanks.

can you tell the developers to get rid of or disable this injected code, because its causing so much trouble.

Sadly I cant, This is something PWE decided to do and something I have no control over.

Thanks.​​
  • foxhunter253
    foxhunter253 Posts: 1 New User
    So i am returning player and I am also having the same issue. I logged in through Arc but when PWI opens up it ask for the server then ask for all log in info again. Once I do so it loads for a while then says DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER, PLEASE LOGIN AGAIN.
    It would be nice if this would get resolved or someone could help us figure out the actual issue.
    A GM did place a ticket in for me when I asked for help but I figured also posting would help get a better result.
  • engrish#1692
    engrish#1692 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    As a returning player you replied to an issue from march 2019.
    You get your answer soon. Think somewhere in 2021.
    If you want it earlier just use the search function here on Arc forum. :s

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    removed my text because of the moderation
    Post edited by sjampie on