Update help

System
System Posts: 310 mod
This discussion was created from comments split from: Welcome to the Fanatics Forum!.

Comments

• anthonie01
    anthonie01 Posts: 1 New User
    hi guys... haven't updated my game in a few months... been running the update for almost 30 mins now and there is still no indication of the blue progress line.. can anyone maybe give me an estimate of how big the last update was?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,798 Community Moderator
    edited March 2019
    anthonie01 wrote: »
    hi guys... haven't updated my game in a few months... been running the update for almost 30 mins now and there is still no indication of the blue progress line.. can anyone maybe give me an estimate of how big the last update was?

Hi,

First welcome back. Sadly the progress bar does not show progress till 25% etc. Call it bad design.

We where never given an update on the size of the patch sadly but it was taking around 30 mins to 1 hour and a bit from what I remember.

Really depends on your connection, computer, network load and server load as well for times so can't say for sure.

Thanks.
  • dreamsssss
    dreamsssss Posts: 1 New User
    What is wrong with the patcher ? Its been patching since 2 hours now and its still not moved one inch. Ridiculous. I re-downloaded the game after 3 years now that I have enough money to spend liberally in game but the game itself has been ruined. Where are the manual patch links ?