COM>APEX

whipmaihurr
whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
I've been doing arena for awhile now and have stacked a lot of arigona coins I have COM + 12 with full serenity stones +3. I've been wanting to upgrade my helm to APEX however I have been getting mixed messages. Is it worth upgrading to Apex and if so how many chienkun stones am I look at buying to keep the shards.
The only GOP

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Use this website
    http://asterpw.github.io/pw/chienkun/

If you wear WoA permanently its no big deal. If you ever upgrade cape or is a gear swapper during combat then you should upgrade for sure. Or if you dont wear WoA at all, also go for upgrading.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    You should probably skip Apex now.
    Both have the exact same cost when converting to the new G17 helm.
    The only way to benefit from Apex is if you are upgrading the WoA cape to a G17 cape but have not yet upgraded the CoM/Apex helm to a G17 helm. If you get Apex without upgrading your WoA cape you will see no difference since Apex is just CoM with the +8 attack level set bonus built in.
    ​​
  • csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
    If you can afford it, get the new Keys item that lets you take a CoM > g17 helmet. The g17 helmet can be OP as heck if you reroll it a few hundred times. My friend Darcy has around 12 def lvl, 5% crit, 5 attack lvl (he's still rerolling that one), 81 spirit... and something else. Yeah, the stats u can get are amazing. Certainly more impressive than Apex (though Apex will be much much cheaper to get).
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    csquared5 wrote: »
    If you can afford it, get the new Keys item that lets you take a CoM > g17 helmet. The g17 helmet can be OP as heck if you reroll it a few hundred times. My friend Darcy has around 12 def lvl, 5% crit, 5 attack lvl (he's still rerolling that one), 81 spirit... and something else. Yeah, the stats u can get are amazing. Certainly more impressive than Apex (though Apex will be much much cheaper to get).

WTH? You can get this much spirit? Def level and crit he got us nice too jesus

105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    Thank you everyone I'll be looking into buying Moon Stone.
    The only GOP
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    how hard/expensive would it be to get/keep these stats?