NEW SKILS WITH GLITHES MARCH 2019

Comments

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    I heard they were doing class rebalancing soon. I guess this is it. It looks like everyone is getting 1 new NF skill and most are getting other skill changes.

It's so annoying to translate these images though... I have to use the camera on my phone to point at my monitor to do it. Maybe others can do the rest?

Archers:
    New Skill ΨStormrage Eagleon
    - yellow glyph: Increased Damage
    - green glyph: Increased Damage with distance
    - blue glyph: Shorter channeling time
    - red glyph: Chi recovery after cast (?)
    - silver glyph: Charge for more damage

Skill Nerf ΨLeap Left / Right Argent Glyph - Damage reduction effect duration reduced from 2/3/4/5s to 1.5/2/2.5/3s
    Arrow Inferno - Channeling time reduced from 3.1s to 2s
    Bow damage 50% damage reduction in melee removed

Last one I'm very excited about.

If you want to try translating with an Android phone open up the "Translate" app, Chinese -> English, and press camera icon point at this image on the monitor.

The sections are
    Blademaster
    Wizard
    Barbarian
    Venomancer
    Archer
    Cleric
    Psychic
    Assassin
    Mystic
    Seeker
    Duskblade
    Stormbringer
    Edgerunner (Paladin)
    Technician (Gunner)
    ​​
    Post edited by asterelle on
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Cyclone Heel and Shadowless Kick seem to combine into a glyph fist skill I'm sure we're all excited to never use.

Reckless Rush and Vacuous Palm seem to combine into a non-glyph all-weapon skill. It's basically Reckless Rush but the new range will be 20m (from 15m) and it'll slow your target for 8 seconds. Seems cute, but the skill says nothing about what the new cooldown/chi cost will be, which is the only thing I'm interested in.

Buddha's Guard and Diamond Sutra seem to combine into a non-glyph all-weapon skill. This skill is a little confusing. But I think it immediately heals 50% of your max HP and then regenerates 100% of your max HP over time. And 80% of the damage gets converted split between physical defense and magic defense for 60s? Or it applies a DoT on you, Im not sure what the second part means. It either buffs you or hurts you. Also says nothing about cooldown/chi cost, which is pretty important since Buddha's Guard has a 10-minute cooldown and Sutra is only 30 seconds...Losing my 30s cooldown sutra is a no-go if its a long cooldown Dx

Flash and Bolt of Tyreseus seem to combine into a non-glyph fist/sword skill. I think if you use the sword it has 20m range and deal gold damage, which I assume is true damage. I'm just gonna ignore the fist application...

Changes to Dragon Rising, I think Poleblade/Sword range has been increased to 20m.

Changes to Star Smite, likewise, looks like range increase to 20m for Sword/Poleblade which is pretty big.

Changes to Spirit Chaser, looks like it just deals more damage.

A lot of the later skills have their damage changed to ''gold damage'' which I assume is true damage but maybe someone else knows what it actually is. These could be exciting changes... depending on the cooldown of these skills. Im not gna get excited for skills with a 5-minute cooldown, why bother at that point. Nothing to make us deal with CC directly sadly, but instead they gave us tools to be more tanky and more mobile while we're afk cuz we're stuck for 10 minutes straight. There might also be a viable path into Poleblade for damage now, since you can attack from a more safe distance but I doubt it. But it seems PW is still more focussed on making our unused skills more useful, I just hope that in their attempts they dont make our useful skills like Reckless Rush and Diamond Sutra useless too.
    Post edited by dingo488 on
  • skarthos
    skarthos Posts: 58 Arc User
    Just eyeballing some of this

Stormbringer
    Climate Shift
    Exchange ice and thunder charges, gain 5 chi?
    Yellow: All charges change to thunder
    Green: Extra chi
    Blue: All charges change to ice
    Red: Change Ice and Thunder charges, gain a lot of chi if 3 thunder?
    White: Change Ice and Thunder charges, gain a lot of chi if 3 ice?
  • dingo488
    asterelle wrote: »
    If you want to try translating with an Android phone open up the "Translate" app, Chinese -> English, and press camera icon point at this image on the monitor.

The sections are
    Blademaster
    Wizard
    Barbarian
    Venomancer
    Archer
    Cleric
    Psychic
    Assassin
    Mystic
    Seeker
    Duskblade
    Stormbringer
    Edgerunner (Paladin)
    Technician (Gunner)[/color]​​

http://www.ecatomb.tk/cn.ecatomb.net/skill.html

This is useful too. The app doesn't perform very well when it comes to the made-up skill names. That said, I'm all for a BM skill called King Kong

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Am I understanding this right? Redstone for venos have a 100% chance to proc 0proc at a cost of 2 sparks (green glyph)
  • skarthos
    Divine Moonlight
    Earth dmg slight --> little?
    Yellow: Increase earth dmg
    Green: increase distance
    Blue: 50%?
    Red: Chi gain
    White: In reaper distance increase?

Umbral Stalker
    Self sealed --> Can not use skills, ?, genie skills?
    CD 120sec --> 300sec

Strength of Reapers
    Duration 30sec --> 10sec

Moon Chant
    Crit dmg reduction 45% --> 30%
    Dmg to non player targets 15% --> 20%
    Can be dispelled?

Blood of the Nightshade
    Changes how dmg reduction is calculated based on distance?

Annular Eclipse
    Cd of skills 2 --> 1

Slash of Pride
    Disarming effect removed

Relentless Drift (White)
    Stun (White Paralyze) --> ? (White Stun)

Blinking Moment
    Gain 10 chi --> Cost 50 chi

• dingo488
    edited March 2019
    Moon Chant
    Crit dmg reduction 45% --> 30%
    Dmg to non player targets 15% --> 20%
    Can be purged

The most broken skill in the history of PWI is getting nerfed :love:
  • skarthos
    @shopcheese looks like it yes, and i think that either the 20% chance is removed from the demon skill or the 0proc is removed from the demon skill
  • hypnosian123
    hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    seems like they reworked db passive, it should work other way around now, less damage in melee full damage from max range
  • skarthos
    makes sense since it says the closer the less dmg you take
  • shineni#2821
    shineni#2821 Posts: 70 Arc User
    Blademaster

New Skill and the only one Glyphable -> Name -> The wind is gone (raw translation), Cyclone heel + shadowless kick, Causes a lot of mixed gold damage to the target within 8 meters, while increasing aps and interrupt the target, don't say anything about cooldown.
    Require: Hands, Fist, Short blade? to use.
    Gold Glyph > Increase damage
    Green Glyph > Casting speed increased
    Red Glyph > cost 50% chi to increase the damage, the usual.
    Grey/Silver Glyph > Remove aps buff and interrupt to increase a "lot" of damage.
    Blue Glyph > Increase chi gained.

New Combined skill > Name ( Charge !) -> Reckless rush + Vacuous palm, Range increased from 15 to 20 meters, Freeze for 3 seconds, causing massive physical damage and slow the target for 8 sec ( doesn't say the % of the slow, but lets assume its the same as vacuous palm, 80%)

New Combined Skill > King Kong (Raw translation) -> Buddha Guard + Diamond sutra , Instantly Recover 50% of your max hp and continues to heal to 100%, there's another part on this skill about 80% of reduction damage but needs a better translator i couldn't understand.

New Combined Skill > To The Thunder > Flash + Bolt of Tyreseus > Deals 200% of base damage, can be used now by 2 weapons both having different effects.
    Swords > Range increased to 20m and damage type is converted to gold damage.
    Fist > Deals 80% more base damage, the damage is changed to mixed Gold Damage.

Dragon Rising

Axe effect unaltared
    Poleblade > Range increased to 20 meters, damage is increased by 100%.
    Swords > Range is increased to 20 meters, damage is increased by 100%, damage type converted to gold damage.

Star Smite
    Poleblade > Range increased to 20 meters, damage increased by 100%.
    Sword > Range increased to 20 meters, damage is increased by 100%, damage type change to gold damage.

Spirit Chaser

Same effect as before but now when you use farstrike, the Critical/Double damage will be Gold Damage ( doesn't specify if its Critical or 2x damage).

We can only makes theory about what is this "Gold Damage", imo they might be putting some skills as magic damage to gives BM Versatility vs HA classes, time will tell.

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    @nowayoutgtx960 gold damage means metal damage.

Thematically though that doesn't fit Blademasters very well since humans are supposed to have a fire alignment. Maybe they were worried about Spark.
    ​​
  • sven4476
    sven4476 Posts: 1 Arc User
    This db nerf better be a damn joke cause thats way too heavy of a nerf, and you give bms even more dmg? the hell is that, they already take out tons of people with the red glyph skill. Now you wont even be able to expel cause they have metal dmg too?
  • hypnosian123
    this patch is basically a very heavy db nerf all around, less paralyze less escapes less mobility less defense
    and for now i see a giga veno buff with that 100%chance 2 min cooldown 2spark cost 0def granted on green glyph of redstone
  • shopcheese
    edited March 2019
    Yeah db got hit real hard I actually feel bad for them.
    I have mixed feelings about the redstone. Im excited as a veno, yet scared it getting out of hand. Time will tell. Wonder what higher level glyph will do for redstone. Less cooldown?

The two other veno skills are nothing exciting
  • thescorpio32#6882
    thescorpio32#6882 Posts: 15 Arc User
    theres also a post about a new currency system, where all in-game coins will turn into silvers
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20190305/81305.shtml
    you can use google translate and it translates fairly well.
    cLw2ME9.jpg
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    For the love of god 100% 0 pdef? Basically a 80 def wep is uselsss at this point....Ok wtb veno account on elitepvpers..... Archers get stronger with range nerf removed and Db buff weakening? Not to mention the fact db is completely ganna be an extinct class now. They will probably ignore sins as usual good job pwi.... good job......
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • blazerboy
    seems like they reworked db passive, it should work other way around now, less damage in melee full damage from max range

To be honest if they do this the class is completely dead. Arcanes will carve db eyes out...
  • blazerboy
    skarthos wrote: »
    Just eyeballing some of this

Stormbringer
    Climate Shift
    Exchange ice and thunder charges, gain 5 chi?
    Yellow: All charges change to thunder
    Green: Extra chi
    Blue: All charges change to ice
    Red: Change Ice and Thunder charges, gain a lot of chi if 3 thunder?
    White: Change Ice and Thunder charges, gain a lot of chi if 3 ice?

The most useless glyph behind deafening thunder now lol

• hypnosian123
    shopcheese wrote: »
    Yeah db got hit real hard I actually feel bad for them.
    I have mixed feelings about the redstone. Im excited as a veno, yet scared it getting out of hand. Time will tell. Wonder what higher level glyph will do for redstone. Less cooldown?

The two other veno skills are nothing exciting

yes higher glyph less cd
    @wawi yes they splitting coins into 2 types of coins, gold coins will be used from transactions, silver coins to upgrade gears repair etch... that's to defeat bots

new redstone is scary but old ironwood is getting deleted
  • dingo488
    edited March 2019
    blazerboy wrote: »
    For the love of god 100% 0 pdef? Basically a 80 def wep is uselsss at this point....Ok wtb veno account on elitepvpers..... Archers get stronger with range nerf removed and Db buff weakening? Not to mention the fact db is completely ganna be an extinct class now. They will probably ignore sins as usual good job pwi.... good job......

We don't know the new cooldown for the redstone yet I dont think. And DBs lose their disarm so in a way that made 80 def lvl weapon better! I'm not too worried about the 0pdef, I dont think there's a single veno on Twilight Temple that actually assists off their pdmg dealers, so they'll never properly use it anyway :p At the cost of 2 sparks Nova is probably more lethal when a squad plays together, purely cuz its AoE.
  • skarthos
    Not sure if everythings right

Energy Leech
    Cannot be interrupted by stun or freeze 6sec --> 9sec. Chance of increasing speed?
    Yellow: Immune to negative effects? 1/2/3/4s
    Green: Increased immune to immobilization 10/11/12/13s
    Blue: Increase in speed 6/7/8/9s
    Red: +chi
    White: dmg reduction

Bloodthirsty Blitz
    +100% wep dmg
    Yellow: +dmg
    Green: +chi
    Blue: +distance
    Red: No health regen, + a lot of dmg
    White: +health regen

Penetrate Armor
    ? Effect, +dmg
    Yellow: +dmg
    Green:+distance
    Blue: +chi?
    Red: +def reduction
    White: Consumes hp for a lot of dmg

Earthern Rift
    Range 8m --> 10m
    Yellow: Little increase in dmg, +1 charge
    Green: Slight increase in dmg, +2 charges
    Blue: Increase distance, +1 charge
    Red: Increase slow effect, +1 charge
    White: Consume charges for a lot of dmg
  • skarthos
    edited March 2019
    Soul Shatter
    Fire Earth dmg 50% --> 15%
    Dmg increase 120/150% --> 35/50%

Chaos Blade
    20%/30% dmg on player targets?
  • blazerboy
    skarthos wrote: »
    Soul Shatter
    Fire Earth dmg 50% --? 15%
    Dmg increase 120/150% --> 35/50%

Chaos Blade
    20%/30% dmg on player targets?

Please for the love of god no...
  • skarthos
    Res Buff
    Cd 30sec --> 15sec

Mass Res
    Cd 15min --> 10min
  • blazerboy
    dingo488 wrote: »
    blazerboy wrote: »

We don't know the new cooldown for the redstone yet I dont think. And DBs lose their disarm so in a way that made 80 def lvl weapon better! I'm not too worried about the 0pdef, I dont think there's a single veno on Twilight Temple that actually assists off their pdmg dealers, so they'll never properly use it anyway :p At the cost of 2 sparks Nova is probably more lethal when a squad plays together, purely cuz its AoE.

As we all get 0 pdef spam...... Why would you even allow this lol.... Someone leave a prayer for clerics minding their business in the sky.
  • shopcheese
    wawi32 wrote: »
    theres also a post about a new currency system, where all in-game coins will turn into silvers

This will defeat JJ farming
  • skarthos
    Dimension Seal + Elemental Seal
    Reduce mdef pdef of target
    Yellow: +pdef reduction
    Green: -channeling?
    Blue: +distance
    Red: +chi
    White: +mdef reduction
  • blazerboy
    shopcheese wrote: »
    wawi32 wrote: »

This will defeat JJ farming

Can someone elaborate what this changes? I don’t understand our coins will become basically useless or?