MAP RESET?

Are we getting map reset ever? been few months now and no news or anything

Comments

• datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    Last I heard they acknowledged they hadnt put out announcement for the new season aka this season but were going to do it soon (TM). This was month or two before season end date. Excuse for dropping the ball was kalyst leaving. I understand they are understaffed to hell but they are finding ways to go to new lows when managing this game, which is pretty pathetic if you ask me.
  • aradriel
    aradriel Posts: 73 Arc User
    I hear ya. I submitted a ticket for this on 7 Feb. and got a reply on 11 Feb. with the standard "sorry for the delays" but it "should happen" within a couple weeks. Welp... that's come and gone.

It's delaying a lot of stuff for my faction and seriously annoying us (and everyone else I know).
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
    Not-so-perfect world'er since Jan. 2010.
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    I wonder what happened to PWE/Arc games in the last few months. I mean, I know this company always had its flaws and was considered very p2w, but it was a known mmo Publisher with PWI being its flagship title. Now that I been looking at the whole arc games catalog, they shot down / remove a lot of their games aside from the 3 or 4 that I remember were shot down during 2017 - 2018. And the few ones that are left seem to be way worse handled than in the past. Even if you look at the catalog of the games in their web: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/all-games/

There is currently 5 mmos?, their catalog used to have like 5 or more pages, but now it only have 2 pages, and this due the fact they include subnautica, torchlight 1 & 2 and other games that are single player, so technically one page of mmos. Now this would not be a problem, in fact it would be for the best if they shot down games to give a a good service on the few ones left. That of course is not the case here.

Now to be fair I know pwi forums had been semi dead since years, but now there is not even any sort of official post anymore.
    It almost look like the El forum subsection when this publisher still had publishing rights for that game. :(
  • gas2016#5086
    gas2016#5086 Posts: 72 Arc User
    The only 'official' posts are published lately via Facebook: the fan-art. No need to leave comments there because like this forum PWE doesn't write replies. They never did.