Help me find an older thread!

Hey guys ~

I'm looking for an old forum thread. It was a super smart fella that did the math on the most efficient way to level after rb. So assuming you're 100-100-100 it was telling you how to proceed for most efficient stats, etc. I have done a number of searches but can't seem to find it.

Cheers
"Never trust anyone too much, remember the devil was once an angel."

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    For stats and lvling fastest stay 100 on ur current lvl and level up the two rebirths anytime you can. Could go 101 on current lvl when the others are 101 for the stats but it slow down level speed depends what instances you do to level.

You may or may not want to focus on getting one to 103 first rather than level them together. For entering DH.

Personally I prefer lvling one of the lvl to 105 first before working on the other lvl due to genie skill/lvl

I do remember reading a thread long ago that had the exact information. Overall it doesnt matter too much though, I recommend not lvling current level before the rebirth ones, unless you are very pvp active then get 103 to not receive extra dmg from other 105s
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    103-103-103 then past levels first to 105, one at a time.