tw-xtw-colosseum

Well now that the yearly blessing fiasco is over, what's going on with Territory wars, Dragons Conquest(xTW), and Arigora Colosseum?

Comments

• terrabyte
    terrabyte Posts: 71 Arc User
    I was referring more to the fact that the seasons for all 3 have ended and whether or not rewards will going out to the winners (or even what the rewards are going to be) and when we can expect map and score resets to occur.
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    When we can expect map en score resets? Maybe CS can answer it but it it's on me I expect soon. Could be somewhere before December 2019. Questions like this cannot be answered by people who actually play PWI.
  • cbanananf
    cbanananf Posts: 34 Arc User
    tw maps were supposed to be reset on Jan 16... will they be reset soonish?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    cbanananf wrote: »
    tw maps were supposed to be reset on Jan 16... will they be reset soonish?

Their was never a reset date given only a season end date.

Thanks.
  • aradriel
    aradriel Posts: 73 Arc User
    I submitted a ticket back on the 7th of this month asking about tw/xtw/arigora season resets/rewards. I received a reply on the 11th saying the following:

"Thank you for your report about the TW seasonal rewards. We do apologize for any delays. Unfortunately, there are no updates for those rewards yet, but we do plan on making an announcement of the winners and rewards in the near future. Hopefully, it'll be ready by this week or next. If you have any further questions in the meanwhile, please let us know."

I wasn't just asking about "rewards" but that's what I got back. It's already been well over a week since this answer so who knows...
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
    Not-so-perfect world'er since Jan. 2010.
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    aradriel wrote: »
    I submitted a ticket back on the 7th of this month asking about tw/xtw/arigora season resets/rewards. I received a reply on the 11th saying the following:

"Thank you for your report about the TW seasonal rewards. We do apologize for any delays. Unfortunately, there are no updates for those rewards yet, but we do plan on making an announcement of the winners and rewards in the near future. Hopefully, it'll be ready by this week or next. If you have any further questions in the meanwhile, please let us know."

I wasn't just asking about "rewards" but that's what I got back. It's already been well over a week since this answer so who knows...

thats the exact same canned response that we received 6 weeks ago too.
  • shadydawg
    shadydawg Posts: 93 Arc User
    Any word when the map will be reset? No offense to anyone is it really that hard just to reset it?
  • heerohex#3018
    Sorry we don't,

Hopefully soon.

Thanks.
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    Considering they announced the end of the previous tw season and never announced the start of another, it's also possible that they just got tired of dealing with the whole thing and don't plan for another tw season or map reset. Either that or there's noone left on our end that can deal with it or communicate with China about it.
  • heerohex#3018
    I would not like to guess.

I have said I can do some sort of season. But with out resources I can't give any prizes.

I really don't know what's going on since kalyst left...
  • txbadboy90
    txbadboy90 Posts: 1 Arc User
    actually a ticket was set to pwi about it....and they replied they we unaware it wasnt reset yet lmao
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    judging from this website, they must have had a bunch of people leaving.

https://www.perfectworld.com/careers

still fascinating how the servers are still running, when there is literally nothing happening anymore, apart from flawed sales and cash promos.
  • invisibie
    invisibie Posts: 4 Arc User
    News about it?
  • cbanananf
    cbanananf Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Capture.PNG

thats my response then they wonder why so many ppl quitting :/
  • mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    Capture.PNG

They need some kind of administrative privileges from PWCN or something to restart tws/xtws lol??
    Really weird
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Capture.PNG

They need some kind of administrative privileges from PWCN or something to restart tws/xtws lol??
    Really weird
    Its not about privileges. They dont have qualified ppl fot that.
  • heerohex#3018
    The map system needs to be reset by a Chinese pw admin.

It's not something our team can just do sadly. Tho it should have been planned. When kalyst left so did the communication again sadly. This really is starting to show.

Thanks.
  • hypnosian123
    hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »

this is **** ****, anyone that has access to GM panel can reset the goddamn map, i am really curious to send out an email to wanmei asking them if they really operate on PWI aswell
    i bet my **** they don't and it's just another excuse from PWE

and i got the same reply to a ticket yesterday

• heerohex#3018
    heero200 wrote: »

this is **** ****, anyone that has access to GM panel can reset the goddamn map, i am really curious to send out an email to wanmei asking them if they really operate on PWI aswell
    i bet my **** they don't and it's just another excuse from PWE

and i got the same reply to a ticket yesterday

Sadly it's correct. PWE staff are not allowed to change the system files or settings.

Yes it's easy to do, they are simply not allowed.

Thanks.
  • pisskitten
    pisskitten Posts: 7 Arc User
    What is classified as GM powers on a GM account and what is considered server wide settings are two dramatically different things. Most functions that are considered "simple" on the server levels are things that are controlled by CN. The request in and of itself is very simple to send in - simply flagging that it needs to be reset, and it can be done during the normal maintenance window. This is why you see maps resetting on maintenance nights and not randomly during other times.

To get the ball rolling on the reset itself is on PWE's end, CN will not just reset maps without being asked to by staff at PWE.
    CN does indeed work on PWI's version and their involvement degree varies depending on what's being done.
  • sunlightfalls
    sunlightfalls Posts: 29 Arc User
    The truth is, as long as we keep throwing money by the bucket loads to them every day and more on promos, They won't bother to do anything.
    Maybe they will reset the map when we get the next update....You know, the one that we won't know about until it happens. Or maybe 4 hours before the server goes down.
    Honestly, since Kaly left, it's been pretty quiet on pwi's communication end.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    @pisskitten long time no see, kalyst.
    Mind getting hired for PWE again?lol!
  • heerohex#3018
    edited May 2019
    shopcheese wrote: »

Just gonna lol this comment. +1

Thanks.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    edited May 2019
    shopcheese wrote: »

I've applied a couple of times. They refuse to pay more than your average college intern would make for the job. I can't imagine why anyone who has left would go back.

Heck, we haven't even heard from the latest stand-in since last November. It's pretty obvious PWE doesn't care, and doesn't have the manpower to support their games properly.​​
  • aradriel
    aradriel Posts: 73 Arc User
    pisskitten wrote: »
    What is classified as GM powers on a GM account and what is considered server wide settings are two dramatically different things. Most functions that are considered "simple" on the server levels are things that are controlled by CN. The request in and of itself is very simple to send in - simply flagging that it needs to be reset, and it can be done during the normal maintenance window. This is why you see maps resetting on maintenance nights and not randomly during other times.

To get the ball rolling on the reset itself is on PWE's end, CN will not just reset maps without being asked to by staff at PWE.
    CN does indeed work on PWI's version and their involvement degree varies depending on what's being done.

@pisskitten hey Kalyst, thanks for chiming in here with the clarifying information at least... as it's been said above we definitely miss you in your role. Your communication was so good and it's been a black hole for most of the time since you left. =/

It's so weird though, because I sent in a ticket about map resets, and I think at least 2-3 others have that have said so on related threads... so I'm sure PWE's gotten the message stateside... but where it's gone from there is anyone's guess. =/
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
    Not-so-perfect world'er since Jan. 2010.
  • invisibie
    invisibie Posts: 4 Arc User
    PWE need to wait this reset for send coliseum rewards? It can’t be send as xtw and tw rewards?
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    invisibie wrote: »
    PWE need to wait this reset for send coliseum rewards? It can’t be send as xtw and tw rewards?

They would need to have someone assigned to the game to be able to look up all the details and process the rewards. They don't have that. I wouldn't put my hopes up on seeing any rewards, or any other direct support, for a while. If ever.​​
  • iranyamamoto#7748
    iranyamamoto#7748 Posts: 2 Arc User
    They turned Perfect World into Forsaken World, they simply abandoned the game.
  • heerohex#3018
    They turned Perfect World into Forsaken World, they simply abandoned the game.

Its not been Forsaken.... Yet....

Ah you know what I'll send a few messages and see where I get with this a bit later.

Thanks.