You realize to play PWI too much when...

fury85
fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
- You struggle to give a name to your son and end to name him O_xXDavidXx_O because all the damn normal names are already taken on planet earth.
- Your wife stop to ask you what you want for dinner… (later love today i have tnf, nation war, cross server nation war, territory war, dragon conquest, pk, afk in west, need to finish quest and i come)
- You set “Home” on your google maps and he drive you to your faction base.
- You set your google maps and wait for autopath and you go straight with your car and crash into a tree.
- You go to drugstore to buy some Ironguard Powder but the guy says that it not exist and you are crazy, but you go to florist to buy tulips and things and try to make it by yourself 😎
- You work in helpdesk and ask to your users to give you a quest instead to open a ticket. Says that, this way, you feel more motivated to work.
- You know exactly which is the latency of your internet line in any moment by watching the casting time of your skills… and sometime be able to start to blame to your provider before your net start to lag!
- You know any single place of the map… including color gradations of any pixel of the map.
- You struggle when you see a promotion at end of the month and make calc to charge golds + pay everything without go under 0 with your bank account... And if, after that, you still over 0, you are happy because you can charge more.
- You have to pay tax for second home… counting your PWI homestead.
- You go to zoo and ask to watch a fox over a tiger over a manta flying in the air and all think that you are fool.
- At school your teacher ask which is your class and you reply Barbarian!
- You go to work, make check in and ask to the boss for your daily reward.
- You have a facebook account, a youtube channel and a website about your toon.
Roar_King
Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    I guess I dont play too much then lol
  • mybm#5203
    mybm#5203 Posts: 10 Arc User
    When your looking at dating profiles and every girl you look at you picture wearing a star trek uniform lol
  • mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    When you realise that it's 2:00 Am in the morning but you still got to finish your daily quota of WS runs.

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    You get a message from ur isp saying u spent over 1000 hours in games.

Thanks.
  • gas2016#5086
    gas2016#5086 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    YOU REALIZE TO PLAY PWI TOO MUCH WHEN...

- you start to dream about playing PWI making you active 24/7
    - getting redeemcodes becomes the most important thing in your life
    - you haven't cleaned your house in a while so you can fight all the insects like you are still level 1
    - you become hungry and forgot to buy food
    - you're HB becomes sober because you didn't buy wine
    - you forgot to pay the rent because you didn't have time for important things in life
    - you cry because you didn't get any mail from Gamazon today
    - you get pissed off in RL because you didn't see the Jenzogames venomancers in Archosaur
    - you want to read a new book but you're too addicted to worldchat
    - you dream about an active GM online
    - you become a zombie because you have to play PWI and don't have time to sleep
    - you spend all your money on this game because Arc News has new Spend Rewards
    - you want to be unemployed so you have more time to play
    - you're about to die because you didn't even had the time to drink water
    - the only thing you can talk about is PWI

Well, can go on however I've got the feeling I need to play PWI o:)

edit: my comment was gone for a while so will see this as a redeem reward in RL B)
    Post edited by gas2016#5086 on
  • hypnosian123
    hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    You hop on your labrador and you can't figure out why it does not 11 m\s (which equals to 40kmh\30mph)
  • rudi666
    rudi666 Posts: 41 Arc User
    - you actually use the matchmaking system in game
    - you create an account for your newborn baby
    - you know the people in game better as your relatives
    - you ask your employer to pay you out in gold
    - you suddenly become like this:
    giphy.gif

• notonlyjudge
    notonlyjudge Posts: 23 Arc User
    -You make these kind of topics ;)
  • prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    Going swimming with your friend who plays a wizard, and he starts to try to use "gush" and "black ice dragon strike" on you
    m5arXCN.png
  • fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    -You make these kind of topics ;)

Damn you got me! xD
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone