updated First Time Charge/Spend Reward

aphrodita
aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
-Instructions unclear -

so, who actually KNOWS how it works? please no assumptions, unless you actually received your reward and can tell us what you did to get it (like..spent 1 silver or something)

it seems rather random right now.

Comments

• indrek4ever#9506
    indrek4ever#9506 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Well as i andurstand if i am been gold charger in past i should get allso those rewards if i spent 1 gold on char i want. so far i am only reciefed half from 1st package xD title and some more stuff is missing haven\t recieved other stuff.
  • happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    While it's unclear, I call you this much so far:

I have two accounts, both of which have cashed and spent in excess of 200 gold.

I spent 4.50 on one account one yesterday immediately after the news page was posted (I bought 10 white dyes at the sale price.)
    I spent 0 gold on my second account.

The second account received the first time buyer gift tier 1 some time during the night. Note: ONLY tier 1. The first account (the one on which I spent gold yesterday) has not yet received anything.

Hope this information might help in some way.
  • darkv0id
    darkv0id Posts: 58 Arc User
    Received it on a character I did not want it on! The post was clear on how we were to do it so the character we wanted it on would receive it! Can't they do anything right?
  • waide
    waide Posts: 5 Arc User
    They should just email an individual code to each qualifying registered account's email address. That would just make SO MUCH MORE SENSE. *rolls eyes in frustration*
  • monkiimk1
    monkiimk1 Posts: 34 Arc User
    Spent gold and got something in the mailbox. It was 1 single B chest lol.

Honestly, I figured the event wasn't going to work (as usual) but I'm still surprised that for some reason I get 1 random item out of the 30+ you are supposed to receive.

Bravo, PW. Just the latest in a long list of non-functioning, borderline-scam features.
  • sarahbella6197
    sarahbella6197 Posts: 10 Arc User
    The B Chest is from the Avatar spend promo. Not the first time buyer thing.

I checked my account and for some reason the first time buying rewards went to the first character created on my account and not the character I actually use and spend gold from. So try keepng a check on the first character you created the account with.
  • trannylamia
    trannylamia Posts: 41 Arc User
    Thank you PWI staff, I will make good use of this reward.
  • mark1c
    mark1c Posts: 26 Arc User
    My gf got tier 1 rewards on her veno,then tier 2 rewards on her cleric alt on the same account,while my account didnt get anything at all yet.I really dont understand how is this susposed to work,it seems completly random.
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    They switched the rewards and removed the only reason I participated in the first place: The Legacy mark, for the vitae and 300% exp

This company is just legit scamming people at this point, bait and switch, sent a ticket about it, watch it not being resolved, maybe i'll even get banned for speaking about it, who knows?

Anyways, thanks PWI for once again **** your fanbase

Mr. Justice
  • whitefang43#7069
    whitefang43#7069 Posts: 3 Arc User
    yeah both me and my cousin got the tier one stuff. him today me yesterday and his ten thousand big note vanished after he cashed it. check everything. still trying to figure out what happened to it.
  • bearback0409#3893
    bearback0409#3893 Posts: 2 Arc User
    just got it a on my veno and cashed the 10 million coin big note only to have the coin vanish out of my inventory in less then five minutes.. i feel ripped off and really thinking about uninstalling this game for good
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Oh, another thing, they were giving away 50 event gold per tier, i got 100 event gold (they sent me tier 1 and 2), and now they sent me tier 3 and they changed it to 10 event gold lol... my wife got tier 1, 10 event gold...

So:

1. Edit the post to make it look like the Legacy Mark was never there.
    2. The 10M disappear
    3. Reduce the event gold reward from 50 to 10...

How petty is this? It's just a scam, if anyone reads this, stay away from this promotion, this company, and this game, seriously ^^

Also, this thread is useless, nobody reads this from PWE's side, and nobody cares about it, people will do what they always do, move on and forget, and they pocket more of our money :o

Mr. Justice
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    nbreaking wrote: »
    Oh, another thing, they were giving away 50 event gold per tier, i got 100 event gold (they sent me tier 1 and 2), and now they sent me tier 3 and they changed it to 10 event gold lol... my wife got tier 1, 10 event gold...

So:

1. Edit the post to make it look like the Legacy Mark was never there.
    2. The 10M disappear
    3. Reduce the event gold reward from 50 to 10...

How petty is this? It's just a scam, if anyone reads this, stay away from this promotion, this company, and this game, seriously ^^

Also, this thread is useless, nobody reads this from PWE's side, and nobody cares about it, people will do what they always do, move on and forget, and they pocket more of our money :o

Some of this is part of a different event.

Tho it's no clear I'll say I've not looked fully over it.

Thanks.
  • osstidus
    osstidus Posts: 6 Arc User
    still waiting even sent ticket charged 220 only got the tier 1. sent ticket 2 days ago with no response yet been getting the valentine day login stuff...
  • lonetedeman
    lonetedeman Posts: 12 Arc User
    dont expect anything from this low tier company.
  • mark1c
    mark1c Posts: 26 Arc User
    Charged in past more then 1k+ gold in total and didnt recieve any tier rewards yet.
    Opened ticket 24 hours ago and no response from GMs.

• zelth
    zelth Posts: 2 Arc User
    mark1c wrote: »
    Charged in past more then 1k+ gold in total and didnt recieve any tier rewards yet.
    Opened ticket 24 hours ago and no response from GMs.

It's the weekend. They only operate during business days. On a side note, I got all tiers but the 3rd and 4th were sent to an alt so I'll be opening a ticket on that...
  • tideborn20090
    tideborn20090 Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Received everything correctly on several accounts -as originally described in post but it showed up over a period of six days. The ten event gold is a log in reward you derps and not part of the spend at all. None of my coins disappeared and I happily traded them to my main account quite pleased with the extra sixty mil. Also haven’t spent anything on any account or charged since this change was made and sent out.