Horrible Ping !

Options
Hi,

Good day,

i made this topic to discuss about my high ping and how can i solve it?

i live in middle east country ,

sadly my ping is not same as before in pwi dawnglory server,

right now my ping in dawnglory(EU) exactly same as tideswell(usa) ping, and im pretty sure nothing wrong from my side,

i check it server host ip as well its seems unknown host , if pwi able to replace cloudflare(must known) host for

server alot of ppl from different country can play in all over server with really decent ping,

pwi telling me its because of my distance from the server host, i know that effect but then why while im playing

privet server and the server isin north america but still in middle east country i have really really good ping which

is always btw 120 ms or 130ms in game and everything working great but pwi ping is 400ms untill 850ms? not

playable with that ping because the amount of skill delay and rubber band,

if anyone know how to solve my problem let me know please or if there is anyways that can i get good ping in all

over server or atleast in dawnglory server.

wait for their positive reply,

thanks.

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    Options
    Not sure why you wrote this in the Off-Topic area since there's also a support-forum here on Arc.
    i check it server host ip as well its seems unknown host
    There's no need to check the server or even ask PWE to change the server because some people have problems. Of course you could use CMD with the command ping pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu just to see the amount of ms.
    pwi telling me its because of my distance from the server host
    There can be more issues like having multiple computers/phones/etc. using the same connection. Even if you only have 1 computer your ping could be high because of updates, the usage of newsgroups/torrents, spyware, (malicious) cryptomining or people who use your internet connection.
    i know that effect but then why while im playing privet server and the server isin north america but still in middle east country i have really really good ping
    A private server isn't the same as the servers from PWE but yes, it all depend on the location and therefor the connection to this server. In case of PWI (Dawnglory) you can use CMD again but with another command: tracert pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu. You should be able to see where the connection becomes laggy.

More information about this can also be found here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi/#/discussion/1194404/traceroute-pinging-the-internet-and-you

• johny#8820
    johny#8820 Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    yeah, having the same issue. cannot play the game but my phone can still downloading good with 3 mb per second on APKnite. so the problem is not the internet connection, it's about the game itself, it's not optimized well enough.
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    Options
    lol, if it's not optimized (for you) there is only one solution: move on to another game.