PWI Images [Help]

redxblack#5880
redxblack#5880 Posts: 12 Arc User
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
I would just like to ask everyone if anyone happen to have these 2 images below.

This one, I was wondering if someone here knows where I can find the whole body or at least the one they used on Arc background.
aNWhqib.jpg

For this image, does anyone here knows if this image exist without the loading bar as well as the PWI logo, just the raw image.
K9VpR2Z.png

I just really love how these 2 images look on a full view. It would be a super gorgeous desktop background. <3

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited February 2019
    For the second image we have that one on the wiki.

As for the first image, I haven't seen PWI release the entirety of the image. The biggest one I can find is on the patch notes news post. The full image can be found in a news post on PWCN's website but it has their logo on it. They're not desktop background sized unfortunately. I'm not too sure if PWCN provides that image in a larger size but you might be able to search google for a larger image.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • redxblack#5880
    redxblack#5880 Posts: 12 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    For the second image we have that one on the wiki.

As for the first image, I haven't seen PWI release the entirety of the image. The biggest one I can find is on the patch notes news post. The full image can be found in a news post on PWCN's website but it has their logo on it. They're not desktop background sized unfortunately. I'm not too sure if PWCN provides that image in a larger size but you might be able to search google for a larger image.

OMG! Thank you so much for the links you provided, I really appreciate it <3
    I just wish PWI release background sized version of that image soon >_<