xNW, is this a joke?

hammyjue
hammyjue Posts: 1 Arc User
I just spent 2hours in xNW and scored little over 10k points and it told me that i didnt score enough and didnt win any battles. My brother on the other hand, also played 2 hours and scored less than 8k points and tokens. please clarify why it is that i did not receive tokens?
Tagged:

Comments

• skarthos
    skarthos Posts: 58 Arc User
    did you have any combat time?
  • kittythecat2013
    kittythecat2013 Posts: 55 Arc User
    The reason you find some people hitting NPCs inside xNW is to get "combat time".
    You need it or else NW doesn't give you rewards.
    You know, when you hit a mob or a mob attacks you and your toon change from just standing around to fighting mode and you can't use teleport stone etc... that is combat mode.
    If you are a cleric for example, healing, buffing, flying... but don't fight much, you will get a lot of points and not receive any reward.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    hammyjue wrote: »
    I just spent 2hours in xNW and scored little over 10k points and it told me that i didnt score enough and didnt win any battles. My brother on the other hand, also played 2 hours and scored less than 8k points and tokens. please clarify why it is that i did not receive tokens?

The combat time system is correct and most likely your answer in this case. A bit more info on this is above.

I hope this helps.

Thanks.​​