Inventory Extention Stones

Are the Inventory Extention Stones any good. Not the Super ones. I go to the banker but there is no quest for it.

Answers

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Which banker? I know south archosaur bank wont take them, but west archosaur bank will accept them.

Just a warning. Make sure you always use the same type of inventory stone though.
    If you use or have used super inventory stone, continue use super inventory stone for each time you want to increase the inventory in the future.
    If you use or have used inv. extention stones, continue use inv. extention stones for each time you want to increase the inventory in the future.
  • nonam721
    nonam721 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I went to the banker in South Archosaur and also West Archosaur. I believed I have used a Super Inventory Stone in the past. Thank you for your reply
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Yeah, if you have used a Super Inventory Stone in the past then you will not be able to take any quests for regular Inventory Extension Stones. Just found that one out when checking for the quest on 2 different alts - 1 has used a Super Inventory Stone, other hasn't.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
    obielle wrote: »
    Yeah, if you have used a Super Inventory Stone in the past then you will not be able to take any quests for regular Inventory Extension Stones. Just found that one out when checking for the quest on 2 different alts - 1 has used a Super Inventory Stone, other hasn't.

This is correct to the best of my understanding as well .

Thanks.
  • mariomonte1971
    mariomonte1971 Posts: 2 Arc User
    where can i found extention stone ?... i ve already got the quest to improve slots in my inventory... but i donr know how to get the extention stone...
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    That one could be bought from the boutique however currently 'we' can only buy: Account Stash Stone, Super Safe Stone, Super Cage, Super Inventory Stone, Wardrobe Stone and Cupboard Stone. Best way is to just drop the quest and get the quest again, this time by choosing to get the mats. It's the cheapest way to improve slots and will only take some time if you want to improve without using in-game coins.
  • mariomonte1971
    mariomonte1971 Posts: 2 Arc User
    yes, but when i accept the quest just apear the message that i have the extention stone... not the one for grab the mats
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    For the inventory you can't use materials to expand it, just Super Inventory Stones which are in the boutique. It's better to wait until they go on sale if you plan to use one.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com