The forum should be

boo4u
boo4u Posts: 457 Arc User
Man this forum should be more active than it is..ideas,nerfs,saltiness,toxic stuff..come on people dang make this game come to life instead of complaining about a DC or some sale problem.

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    If it's on me it should be less active. Just check the url (arcgames.com) and ask yourself why we promote this? O, right! Arc! We so need it if we want to play PWI :D

To be more on-topic: most people who use Arc are the people who actually play PWI. If there are idea's people shouldn't be using this forum but contact PWE's customer support. Same goes for most of the complaining. Maybe that's the reason people also follow Facebook etc. and try to get some help (or lately ask for blessing codes). Most people are in a faction or - like on Tideswell server - in multiple factions just to have some TW fun. Most of the factions use 3th party services like Shivtr in which a forum can be used to get help or give help. It's more active so much better than this forum.
  • wingdeath6
    wingdeath6 Posts: 61 Arc User
    Why should we talk/complain here?? Not like they listen anyways the forums used to be active but then they stopped listening, helping and generally caring so we did too =D
  • badboy1977
    badboy1977 Posts: 2 Arc User
    It's awesome for player to player help. However, the suggestions are hardly ever answered. There are barely any game announcements like there used to be and remember the cabbage patch updates that used to be given out weekly? I think September was the last one...before that? June or July? But wait!!! Here are the new items in the boutique!!!
  • bakujirou
    bakujirou Posts: 48 Arc User
    No GMs to actively keep this place up and running.
    I think there's only one Mod left, no actual moderator team.
    We dont even have a new blessing code or regular Maint threads these days.
    What's going on?
    [Etherblade] Euthymius
    Galefang [PWpedia]

CFvfwVj.png
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    bakujirou wrote: »
    No GMs to actively keep this place up and running.
    I think there's only one Mod left, no actual moderator team.
    We dont even have a new blessing code or regular Maint threads these days.

About the blessing code: Think that's why people ask for a blessing on the Facebook page. With that, the same thing could happen as earlier happened to the Arc page. No posts, only reactions from people that will never get an answer. Communication rules for every company except for PWE since they seem to have a lack of money. My conclusion: spend a ****-load of money during the 123!Go! event so they can hire a GM or Mod lol.

edit: o.... so I can't write cr ap without a space :D - learned it from Jenzo
    edit2: **** are changed back lol
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    sjampie wrote: »
    My conclusion: spend a ****-load of money during the 123!Go! event so they can hire a GM or Mod lol.

123 Keys for only 22 Gold is insane ofcourse! Limited offer, waaaay better than the 100 Keys for 18 Gold sale! /s

On the 100 for 18 sale 1000 gold gets you 5.556 keys
    On the 123 for 22 sale 1000 gold gets you 5.591 keys

That a whole 35 keys for free per 1000 gold spent, it's a bargain.

• sahitan001
    sahitan001 Posts: 49 Arc User
    The forum is not for your personal entertainment or satisfactory.
    If you need entertainment turn on your radio or TV, or satisfaction Youtube or other platforms
    mfg/ Yours sincerely Deathbite aka Frank °JK°
  • hpw2408h#9962
    hpw2408h#9962 Posts: 26 Arc User
    That's wrong: for entertainment we just have to read worldchat :D
  • sahitan001
    sahitan001 Posts: 49 Arc User
    this is also true. you can stop everything.
    Depending on the setting, I only see your guilds and groups chat during the day, except for the system texts that always come through. I do not want to see the World Chat where little kids talk about this and that on rain. but the thread was not about ingame but about the forum
  • gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    but youtube, radio and tv aren't the forum, right? the forum is for players who want to get help and can't get it from customer support. Trolling is relevant on the forum and world chat is all about scamming other players like: " Anyone want to buy gold? Only 55M per gold. PM Jenzo bot "
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Their is 2 active mods at the moment tho Im the only PWI MOD,

Part of the problems are being caused by Communication. For some reason and I really cant run this down. PWE struggle with this single and whole problem. To be fair its nothing new, They have struggled with it even from launch.

I agree that someone should be in place for a number of things regarding this game, Ill say one thing tho... I dont give up easily. If i can get things going I will.

At this point in time I have no contact and they are either really stretched with staffing or dealing with other problems.

Thanks.​​
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    Their is 2 active mods at the moment tho Im the only PWI MOD,

Part of the problems are being caused by Communication. For some reason and I really cant run this down. PWE struggle with this single and whole problem. To be fair its nothing new, They have struggled with it even from launch.

I agree that someone should be in place for a number of things regarding this game, Ill say one thing tho... I dont give up easily. If i can get things going I will.

At this point in time I have no contact and they are either really stretched with staffing or dealing with other problems.

Thanks.​​

I dunno. I mean, sure, they might be stretched very thin and be overwhelmed by work, but... how hard is it, or how much time it would take to leave a small comment on the forum saying "we're still here, just too busy to do anything about all?"

Even our new CM (the one after Kaly is a CM, right?) disappeared after new year came around. No word at all that they couldn't be more present, no "we will come back when we sorted some things out", nothing. Even the twilight expansion wasn't announced when it came out, only dropped a post in a semi obscure forum subsection after a couple of day.

I'm actually believing that the news about sales have been programmed last year so that they get posted periodically for the whole 2019.

I just... don't understand. They can't be super busy 24/7...
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Agreed.

To a point I can deal with the backlash, but to just put a note on here from time to time.

I think in some respects they would be better off with something of a CM who works only forums and one who oversees them and that point.

Really this is the one point that continually hurts the playerbase and game state.

Well that's what I'm seeing from my point of view.

Thanks.