Bald Character Creation,Unable to save presets

Options
xxnenaxx
xxnenaxx Posts: 2 Arc User
Ok so im not sure why the characters are bald on character creation,seems like some people have that some dont,but the main problem is ive been wanting to get into the custom presets thing that other players make,i wanted to use some of them and i cant find the characters folder to do the thing with the inis.I tried saving a preset and then searching for it only to find that it wasnt saved and if i tried changing my look and clicking on that preset (during the same character creation session) it says invalid preset somn idk.And after i get out of the character creation and reenter its completely gone.Can anyone tell me what the issue could be and how i could fix this.Id also like to remove this bald thing its weirding me out,same with barbs having a half head on the character creation lmao.If u need more info that i gotta check out just tell me and i will.

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    From what I know the issue occurs with newer installations of PWI where the files are missing and the game doesn't automatically create missing folders so presets won't save. It can usually be fixed by verifying your files through the patcher. You may need to do it a second time if it doesn't work the first time.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • xxnenaxx
    xxnenaxx Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    obielle wrote: »
    From what I know the issue occurs with newer installations of PWI where the files are missing and the game doesn't automatically create missing folders so presets won't save. It can usually be fixed by verifying your files through the patcher. You may need to do it a second time if it doesn't work the first time.

I tried reinstalling it but it didnt work,so now il try the verification thing and see if that settles it.If not il come in with details of what happened.Thanks in advance ^.^