I didnt get anything to fly with

im doing the visit the celestial maiden quest however after jumping off the floating city to fight the monsters in the water i cant get back on the city to finish the quest. I did not get anything to fly with, there is nothing in my inventory and using the fly skill key does nothing pls help

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Well.. I dont know if theres any way to get back up there with quests.

But if you are a female you could get someone to carry you there... Forexample create a male cleric on a different account (they can fly from lv1) and carry yourself up there..

If you are male... I think you might have to wait till you can leave celestial vale, and craft a flyer from the archosaur platform with 7x Attendance Sheet (you can get 1 daily from the chest)

Or..... Which server are you playing on? If you are on my server, I can mail you a free flyer.
  • boringmaison1234
    boringmaison1234 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Im on EtherBlade
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Welp, im a different server, sorry!
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited January 2019
    I think you can actually trash the quest and retake it to get back up there. EDIT: Just tested with alt and this does work. When you trash the quest it will teleport you to Colormask. If you take the quest from her again and wait a moment you'll be teleported back up there.
    Post edited by obielle on
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • boringmaison1234
    boringmaison1234 Posts: 3 Arc User
    That worked than you very much