New spirit fuse items for G17

Any 1 know a bit more about those items , it say you can fuse to get more power, there is 1 item for helmet and its listed at almost at top of rare items, also there is no COM on keys did you noticed, this item says somethinng like weapon power and slot

What are o.O, maybe a new OP method for get like 8 sockets or more random stats?

Comments

• brandi#5080
    brandi#5080 Posts: 10 Arc User
    OK Since the patch notes were posted i guess its clear that those spirit things to fue can make OP gear :S idk if the attributes can repeat like R8 stats, imagine rich ppl getting full g17 gear with 20 ATK lvl on each piece of gear plus set :# , weel i guess some pieces get ATK lvl and maybe some can get DEF lvl but this thing will make r9 obsolete :neutral:
  • pasarinho
    pasarinho Posts: 22 Arc User
    You cant repeat like that, the atributes are limited. I wish i could explain here how they work, but each piece has its own options.
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    stats are limited but only by what u can spend.. COINS OR GOLD.... YES IF YOU SPEND GOLD ON IT.. YOU WILL HAVE INSANE STATS. that;s the truth behind it.. its like starchart on steroids ...and more expensive...
  • brandi#5080
    brandi#5080 Posts: 10 Arc User
    stats are limited but only by what u can spend.. COINS OR GOLD.... YES IF YOU SPEND GOLD ON IT.. YOU WILL HAVE INSANE STATS. that;s the truth behind it.. its like starchart on steroids ...and more expensive...

WTF then im not wrong this is and option to make even more OP rich ppl
  • brantanor
    brantanor Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    The lower tier ws spirits are awakened by spending ingame coin, the higher tiers only by spending gold. Meaning it will cost you a LOT to get the stats you want since they're randomly changed (like starcharts) when you use purification.

A spirit for example 'could' add up to +6 atk lvl to its stats but it can only be infused to one piece of gear. So basically you cannot have +6 atk lvls on every single piece of gear.

It will probably not give you all the stats you want (channel/atk lvl/...etc) in one go. that would require a lot of purifications and loads of luck. (and coin/gold) Consider it another coin/gold sink.

As far as making R9 obsolete : that is not the case. Either be prepared to farm the new TT a lot, or be prepared to go R9 Boundless, which would cost you an arm & a leg (i.e a crapload of cash) before going G17.4.
    Since the new TT access is time limited, it is gated and thus will take you a few hundred runs to get all the mats you need.

Remember that G17 also requires one to be lvl 105 AND have R9 boundless to make it G17 with less mats. Unless you want to farm for the next 2-3 years....or spend a ton of gold.

p.s. : take the one item you need to make the G17 helmet, that one piece will be even rarer then a jaden crystal and even more expensive. Not everyone (not even most R9's) will have the cash for that. I've heard numbers floating around from 10B to 25B coin for it.

I'd say brace yourself, you're in for a very bumpy ride.