Current Patch

mdfk
mdfk Posts: 15 Arc User
Anyone else have noticed it is some bigger patch this maintenance o.O ?

No news page about it though.

Comments

• sondok
    sondok Posts: 92 Arc User
    I'm noticing it lol. I was going to patch and then go to bed but I might just keep my computer on, don't want to wait up until it's done.
    lvl 101 ea from Lost City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    It's a content update and most likely for the new Twilight Temple/g17 gear. We might get a news post in the next hour or something...if not I'll look around for the PWCN version of the patch notes unless someone has them already.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • copy1#8039
    copy1#8039 Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Isnt that a bit early? Or have it already been that many months...
    COPY1
  • obielle
    It's been quite a while since PWCN got the new Twilight Temple so it's possible we could get that. If we are getting it, I'll be quite frustrated as we haven't had any notice for it. We wouldn't be getting the new classes this update since they only just got them - that'll be the next major update.

• copy1#8039
    Just finished patching, took between 10-15min for me at ~50 mbit download speed
    COPY1
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Its actually already a bit overdue. I expected that update to hit us early december given the usual 4 month schedule but yeah..thats new. Content-Update without any warning or news beforehand whatsoever but then again, cabt wait to try the TT mode and hopefully we can now change the stones in our ornaments :D and even more hopefully they didnt mess anything up...
  • datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/11065283-marketplace-update

I think, with key rewards being updated(one of the items being up to +10 tome refine item), we can guarantee we getting the TT patch finally. Just yesterday I made comments bout sunny not being seen since november and no TT patch and how bad that looked for the longevity of the game. So what others things I need to summon cause I think I`m on a roll?
  • copy1#8039
    I was hoping there was a GM built into this patch
    COPY1
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    This patch has some of the early Gunner / Paladin work in it...

Or should I say "Technician" and "Edgerunner".
    ​​
  • hypnosian123
    hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    and GG no option for our version of r9r3 to go into g17.... **** PWE back at it again...​​
  • barbarossa#7822
    barbarossa#7822 Posts: 18 Arc User
    Can anybody post what these items are for?

Warsoul Gem
    Reshape Crystal
    Soul Shackle

Won't be able to check in-game for another day :(

• mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    That's really weird.Does the staff have separate guys for posting content based news?
  • hypnosian123
    wow g17 set doesnt have ring and belt in it so one can go r9r4 ring and belt and full g17 and use 2 set bonuses?
    but anyways until they put option for r9r3 it's gonna be a dead thing again.... also g17 helm is keys only so no g17 set until u get the super rare key item.... facepalm​​
  • kasumei
    kasumei Posts: 10 Arc User
    any detail on what the Slumbering Sacred Spirit can do?
  • hypnosian123
    ehm just realized that one of the main items that is needed for the new content (moon ode coupon)
    that should be in star points boutique tab, its missing....

so not only new content is broken cause no r9r3 to g17, but it's double broken because no option to get helmet so it's impossible to complete g17 set...​​
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    i have never been so confused about a patch before...
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited January 2019
    most likely server side and come client files update in prep for the update.

It is indeed the update.

Thanks.​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • koteto1991
    koteto1991 Posts: 14 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »

Thanks.​​

We gonna have new posts that explains everything?
  • heerohex#3018
    koteto1991 wrote: »
    heero200 wrote: »

Thanks.

We gonna have new posts that explains everything?

WOW just wow is all im gonna say.

It is the update.

I cant say yes or no to that either as I didn't even expect this today.

Thanks.​​
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    2019 is off to a good start in PWI. egg-2.gif​​
  • heerohex#3018
    2019 is off to a good start in PWI. egg-2.gif

Kicks Dust around floor...​​
  • allserver2013x
    allserver2013x Posts: 6 Arc User
    why my pwi still updating files? until now its not finish, im 20mbps
  • obielle
    Fingers crossed we'll get patch notes later today...here are the PWCN patch notes but they are not entirely specific, plus you have to translate them...

I'm going to be working on updating the wiki over the next few days to add as much info as possible. I will also build patch notes whether PWI provides them or not, and share the page for that once I create it. Also check by the PWI Wiki Updates thread over the next week where I'll make a post compiling all the info the wiki will have for the new update.

Time to order some pizza and get to work...haha

• splendideyes
    did anyone with r9.3 actually try to use that 30 gold warsoul gem item to see if we can switch out r9 belt while keeping the 30 atk lvl set bonus?
  • datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    did anyone with r9.3 actually try to use that 30 gold warsoul gem item to see if we can switch out r9 belt while keeping the 30 atk lvl set bonus?

Friend got the item, says its missing R9S3 set bonus atm.
  • splendideyes
    okay, so anyone thats not playing APS sin can entirely ignore this patch, ty sami <3
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    datsang wrote: »

Friend got the item, says its missing R9S3 set bonus atm.

Lmfao! Only reason this update even mattered and it’s broke like we assumed 😂... But can we have 1 set bonus on? Or say keep aps armor on and have r9.4 bonus?
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • heroskippy
    heroskippy Posts: 8 Arc User
    so.... would there be an option to take 2nd cast G17 armor. and use its set bonus while wearing r8rr armor+r94r belt ring?
    or would you only be able to switch out set bonus while wearing the new armor peaces?
  • hypnosian123
    lmaooooooooooooooo so patch is triple broken!
    u have no option for r9r3 into g17
    u have the item to drop g17 helmet missing (also +10 tome orb missing)
    AND THE SYSTEM TO KEEP SET BONUS DOESNT EVEN LET YOU KEEP SET BONUS

i shouldn't be surprised because PWE always fvck it up but this fvck up is beyond imagination​​
  • hypnosian123
    only reason to go g17 at this point would be for PURE TRYHARD support classes to go g17r3 with r9r4 ring and belt
    but still with the helm item missing from star points, that is not gonna happen soon​​