PWI Content feedback megathread

Comments

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    remind us again Joe, why did you quit barb, sb, archer and db to play sin in arena? :)

and did you just compare yourself to genesesia? :smiley:

I did not quit anything to play sin. I wanted to play sin to show ppl how broken it is and it was, just now, this moment in time, it is not as broken as quite a few other classes are anymore. DW, I don't 3v3 with my sin anymore, I plan to stay on 2100 score for a safe spot in the end-reward rankings. You will soon realize that without it, the score will be way higher :P

IF I had geared my DB, BM, Barb or mystic instead of the sin then I would have chars that absolutely dominate anything and that without breaking even the slightest of sweats with the DB even being the weakest of those. Sin doesnt even compare at all. Just saying.
    mrxluo wrote: »
    Sin does need some rebalance on damge also they were a lot on colossuem ranking in china and even pwi before score/ranking reset... Wiz probably need faster skill or another def skill. Archer need some def skill or something better than useless evasion and speed buff that hardly do anything these days.Barb used to be weakest but now good class to play because of faith 60sec . I think archer is weakest class but cn pw probably still think they overpower.

There is some misconception here. In any update-level of Perfect World. Barb was ALWAYS the strongest class in the game BY FAR. Only a short time when SBs were released Barbs struggled a little vs SBs. Literally the only class that applies to. Now, a barb can floor anything on its own while anything else has a hard time even remotely killing it, even if its full damage built. Barb is, was and will always be OP.

Archer, Wizards and Psychics are the weakest classes under certain circumstances. If you get a clear shot, a Wizard can insta-kill nearly anything with spark combo but cant do much else besides a little CC other than that. Archer can deal insane damage if left unchecked and can get ppl killed pretty quickly. It's kinda unfair that ppl think archer is the weakest..their is a reason why most high geared archer get focused first..cause if they dont get focused, they mess you up. Other than that, yeah, they definitively need better saves and most importantly a skill that makes all skills 100% accuracy for a certain amount of time. That alone would help loads. Psychic is literally my least favorite class. Pure RNG with Soul of Silence. Literally the dumbest skill in the entire game. Only chance, nothing else, way worse than even tidal, tho it can be "outplayed" by wasting genie/pot. Other than that, anything a Psy can do, SBs and Mystics can do way better imho.
  • hypnosian123
    hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    i was flying in tw and randomly received a 80k knife throw from illyria on my full buffs 55k pdef 2800 spirit 130 def levels... yea i didnt have defense charm on but what the ****?

@sunnys1dework in case you have plans to shut down pwi, or to slowly degrade support to death like what is happening lately, would it be possible for a consortium of players to make an offer to purchase the title and run it instead of it simply going to waste? thank you​​
  • zhell#8586
    zhell#8586 Posts: 29 Arc User
    @Joe I think most sins ( me personally) wouldn't mind if they nerf the sin damage if survival was heavily boosted. Tidal is incredibly unreliable and literally 1 cc is enough to force a sin to instantly use a save. All other classes have some element of survival that helps them survive for more than 1 cc. All HA classes are naturally tanky and can tank both physical and magic classes quite well. Duskblades can umbral / stealth even whilst disarmed and can remove immobilise by jumping onto a target (not to mention the db buff which is unpurgeable and nullifies crit damage) etc etc etc. List goes on.

What I would like to see is for them to remove Chill of the deep and wolf emblem since everyone is complaining about taking ridiculous spike damage, which is true to an extent. In exchange, I want the 25% extra pattack that i'm missing for my cards, starchart and meridian. Believe me when I say i'd rather have a consistent burst of damage which can be stacked with zerk than rely heavily on a zerk crit where the crit aspect is practically 0 because of the 85% crit damage reduction on fully buffed targets.

People who think attack levels are the key factor into dealing damage is beyond ****. BMs and barbs and seekers do not need attack levels to deal more than enough damage on other JOSD classes just by spamming skills (2-5k no spark on buffed targets) is a lot and it's all thanks to their high base physical attack. Sins have no business in going defense level because they NEED to be deity in order to push these 'immense damage' otherwise you're better off rolling a duskblade which can deal a lot of damage and provide superior CC.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    PEOPLE! If you want to debate on sins and all that, go open a new thread! This is supposed to be a feedback thread "to the point".
  • hypnosian123
    cronicles1 wrote: »
    @Joe I think most sins ( me personally) wouldn't mind if they nerf the sin damage if survival was heavily boosted. Tidal is incredibly unreliable and literally 1 cc is enough to force a sin to instantly use a save. All other classes have some element of survival that helps them survive for more than 1 cc. All HA classes are naturally tanky and can tank both physical and magic classes quite well. Duskblades can umbral / stealth even whilst disarmed and can remove immobilise by jumping onto a target (not to mention the db buff which is unpurgeable and nullifies crit damage) etc etc etc. List goes on.

What I would like to see is for them to remove Chill of the deep and wolf emblem since everyone is complaining about taking ridiculous spike damage, which is true to an extent. In exchange, I want the 25% extra pattack that i'm missing for my cards, starchart and meridian. Believe me when I say i'd rather have a consistent burst of damage which can be stacked with zerk than rely heavily on a zerk crit where the crit aspect is practically 0 because of the 85% crit damage reduction on fully buffed targets.

People who think attack levels are the key factor into dealing damage is beyond ****. BMs and barbs and seekers do not need attack levels to deal more than enough damage on other JOSD classes just by spamming skills (2-5k no spark on buffed targets) is a lot and it's all thanks to their high base physical attack. Sins have no business in going defense level because they NEED to be deity in order to push these 'immense damage' otherwise you're better off rolling a duskblade which can deal a lot of damage and provide superior CC.

i would be ok with sins that keep all their buffs and you get the extra patk from cards weapon and star chart but
    we remove elimination and cursed jail from your skillset :smile:
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    ailiadrake wrote: »
    PEOPLE! If you want to debate on sins and all that, go open a new thread! This is supposed to be a feedback thread "to the point".

idk if we play the same game, but if sins stay as broken as they are, then you wont have a community to "discuss content" with anymore. idk what content could be more important than pvp balance, fashion?
  • ailiadrake

idk if we play the same game, but if sins stay as broken as they are, then you wont have a community to "discuss content" with anymore. idk what content could be more important than pvp balance, fashion?

No, you get me wrong and you're way too focused on this issue.

I'm saying that if they want to discuss it in depth they should open a different thread, not filling this with debates and lengthy posts. This is supposed to be a place to LIST the issues and give some quick explanation on why it is and how it could be solved.
    What did you people do instead? spent at least two pages on the same topic, hiding the rest of the listed problems from a quick find for Sunny to see.

And seriously, I'm getting tired of this "sins are broken vs sins are ok". Ok, it's an issue, but it's not the ONLY issue. I'd rather them fix economy/farmable stuff first. But that's me, and hey, we aren't all clones of the same person so good luck on getting everyone to agree on the same thing.

(as for the record, I don't particularly care for pvp as I don't have a visa to pay for super-end gear and everything else that's added, and I can't be bothered to farm all that with narrow minded obsession. I'm past that phase of my life)
  • hypnosian123

(as for the record, I don't particularly care for pvp as I don't have a visa to pay for super-end gear and everything else that's added, and I can't be bothered to farm all that with narrow minded obsession. I'm past that phase of my life)

the majority of the playerbase still playing this game care for pvp and have a visa to pay for super-end gear and everything else that's added. :)
    the majority of the playerbase after having spent years farming or thousands bucks are concerned when 1 assassin can solowin anything with ease despite having same type of gears
    it takes just 1 devil np sin in pvp as a deterrent for everyone on the other side to just drop the game and go do something else

i believe this is a main issue if PWE wants that his game it's actually being played​​
  • ailiadrake

the majority of the playerbase still playing this game care for pvp and have a visa to pay for super-end gear and everything else that's added. :)
    the majority of the playerbase after having spent years farming or thousands bucks are concerned when 1 assassin can solowin anything with ease despite having same type of gears
    it takes just 1 devil np sin in pvp as a deterrent for everyone on the other side to just drop the game and go do something else

i believe this is a main issue if PWE wants that his game it's actually being played​​

Ok, I'm not saying that sins oneshotting people is a non-existent problem. I acknowledge that it is, and it need fixing, what I find annoying is that some people loves to derail a topic from listing issues (and quick suggestions on how to fix them) to indept-discussion about sins.

It happened before, more than once, and it gets tiring when all I want to see is what kind of other problems there are and the ideas to fix them. I get that pvp is a heartfelt thing to many endgear people, but when you start to see pages full of the same arguments that the opposing party doesn't want to listen to (sometimes filled with veiled insults) gets tiring.

I'm not saying that they shouldn't express their opinion and defend it. I'm just saying that this topic is not the right place for that particular indepth discussion. There is only so many ways to say "sins are broken" without derailing from the original topic.

Which can also bring other people to complain about said derailment (like I did) and further derail the topic.

Am I perhaps wrong?
  • zoey4u12
    zoey4u12 Posts: 23 Arc User
    My one cent to this tiring topic is: if pwi spends again hope to wanna change things, and drop it only to an expirience topic, more ppls will leave the game. Playerbase is already pretty small, because of old problems and no change. I watched about the all 1 k tiring sin threads wich got discussed over the times.

Allways ends same: ppls have to shut up and take it sins and dbs are op, gear up or learn play. Allways the same.
    a045.gif

Its no suprice, ppls wich still burning about this ****, try to break trough with the balance problem again in this thread.
    Next to this pwi have to change lots of things, or just have to watch about the sinking boat.

a065.gif
    s035.gif

• shadowblade#5313
    shadowblade#5313 Posts: 11 Arc User
    @sunnys1dework Are you reading the posts posted by the players? I don't see any response from you for a very long time. I never thought you will get so many responses. People are really showing interest to make this game better, please don't ignore it.
  • hypnosian123
    @sunnys1dework is there even any chance that PWE could custom-nerf assassins for our version?

i mean in china assassins dont have the r9 set we have in here, majority of them are APS and half as less geared than sins we have in our version,
    china balanced assassin class based on their average meta which it's not the same meta in here, and in here they are absolutely broken​​
  • splendideyes

Ok, I'm not saying that sins oneshotting people is a non-existent problem. I acknowledge that it is, and it need fixing, what I find annoying is that some people loves to derail a topic from listing issues (and quick suggestions on how to fix them) to indept-discussion about sins.

It happened before, more than once, and it gets tiring when all I want to see is what kind of other problems there are and the ideas to fix them. I get that pvp is a heartfelt thing to many endgear people, but when you start to see pages full of the same arguments that the opposing party doesn't want to listen to (sometimes filled with veiled insults) gets tiring.

I'm not saying that they shouldn't express their opinion and defend it. I'm just saying that this topic is not the right place for that particular indepth discussion. There is only so many ways to say "sins are broken" without derailing from the original topic.

Which can also bring other people to complain about said derailment (like I did) and further derail the topic.

Am I perhaps wrong?

he asked for feedback to content, he got feedback to content, how is that derailing? seems to be uninterested/inactive anyway now.
  • ailiadrake

Am I perhaps wrong?

he asked for feedback to content, he got feedback to content, how is that derailing? seems to be uninterested/inactive anyway now.

*throws up arms in defeat*
    You don't understand. But fine, you are right and I'm very wrong. I give up.
  • rooibos#6743
    rooibos#6743 Posts: 1 New User
    "The PWI development team would like to hear from you about your recent experience with the game. Consider questions like, "How do you feel about the Royal Sky boundary level?", "How do you like Tome Refinement?", "Are you enjoying the new areas in Western Steppes?", and many more."

Increasing Sky boundary with no other updates to the game is lazy and doesn't even serve its core purpose - encouraging players to come back to game or current players to log in and complete content. There is no reward and it's no fun. Pointless.

Tome refinement is a money grab so shameless that you didn't even try to disguise it. It's so expensive that only a tiny portion of your player base is going to give you money for it. PWE needs a reality check on the cost of game progression in F2P or P2W games in even OTHER eastern games, let alone western games where your player base is located. To ask that much for a game item in a game that's nearly dead is so far out of reality that it's a wonder you're even asking for feedback. We've told you time and time again that it's important to maintain the interest of F2P players and that even the majority of the P2W players can't afford your prices. You refuse to listen so players keep leaving in droves and then you ask us what you can do to help? Astounding.

Western steppes is poor quality and the game in general is so empty that the only thing to do is fight with the same guy you've been fighting the last five years. The game as a whole is not worth playing unless you need an IRL money sink.

You guys killed the game. It's dead. Move on folks.
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    "You guys killed the game. It's dead. Move on folks"...
    -summarized version of everything they did starting with "CONTENT UPDATE....."
  • copy1#8039
    copy1#8039 Posts: 43 Arc User
    Ok @sunnys1dework I dont know what you are doing after getting some feedback regarding Arc, but the last ~two weeks(?) Arc have started to act CANCER, and it keeps turning on Arc Defender for different accounts for me. Can you please turn off this auto-turn on defender feature? >.> Yesterday I lost 2 accounts permanent because their emails are unrecoverable (yes was stupid of me when I made them but I cant change it now).
    Im not exactly sure what causes it to trigger to turn on the defender, but I suspect its mostly when I shutdown my computer without closing clients first, but it really is annoying if I have to start closing everything just to close my computer afterwards. Ugh..
    COPY1
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    copy1#8039 wrote: »
    Ok @sunnys1dework I dont know what you are doing after getting some feedback regarding Arc, but the last ~two weeks(?) Arc have started to act CANCER, and it keeps turning on Arc Defender for different accounts for me. Can you please turn off this auto-turn on defender feature? >.> Yesterday I lost 2 accounts permanent because their emails are unrecoverable (yes was stupid of me when I made them but I cant change it now).
    Im not exactly sure what causes it to trigger to turn on the defender, but I suspect its mostly when I shutdown my computer without closing clients first, but it really is annoying if I have to start closing everything just to close my computer afterwards. Ugh..

Oh finally, someone else with the same issue :o I thought it was just me that was getting this. Maybe it's resetting the default settings? I haven't really checked. It's quite annoying though and definitely a worry for anyone who might not remember their emails. I'm lucky enough that I've written down all my emails and haven't had trouble logging into them so I haven't lost any accounts (yet).

For me it can kinda trigger at any point if I force close Arc in task manager...I wonder if closing it that way is now messing with it somehow.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • splendideyes
    i thought it can happen after using the webbrowser (for blessings or support)
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    This is the only account I really use on the web browser and I haven't been hit with Arc Defender on this one yet, and the only account I redeem codes on has it turned on by choice. I haven't seen much of a pattern with it so it could be random just like the install glitch.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • copy1#8039
    copy1#8039 Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    obielle wrote: »
    Oh finally, someone else with the same issue :o I thought it was just me that was getting this. Maybe it's resetting the default settings? I haven't really checked. It's quite annoying though and definitely a worry for anyone who might not remember their emails. I'm lucky enough that I've written down all my emails and haven't had trouble logging into them so I haven't lost any accounts (yet).

For me it can kinda trigger at any point if I force close Arc in task manager...I wonder if closing it that way is now messing with it somehow.

Im glad I have mail written down as well for the accounts thats most important to me, and I have been needed it too the other day so I knew it was just a matter of time till it would turn on for my other accounts which I cant recover. That happened to be yesterday.
    i thought it can happen after using the webbrowser (for blessings or support)

Personally I dont use the webbrowser for any of that - only forums. So it cant be that - or at least not only that.
    COPY1
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    ADDING OF PLATOON COMBAT POTION AND ANCIENT GIFT TO VETERAN ROBERTS CRAFT ABLE POTS.
    ADD ALSO THE BLINKING POULTICE AND THE OTHER ONE..

they are necessary for life improvement within the game...
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Ok so here goes. Some of these are personal issues and some are gathered from my notes and other player comments over the years.

1. Arc issues need to be addressed, Something PWE have more control over and should have been fixed by now.
    * Multi Client - The ability to log 2 accounts at the same time with out closing ARC. This should be LOCKED to 2 accounts.
    * Force Log - It can sometimes take 15 mins to relog into the game if it crashes.
    * Starting PWI with some console commands to stop the screen freezing.
    * The ability to stop the arc Overlay and some other arc items that are using resources.
    * as well as sorting the most recent ARC "Install" issue out.
    * I made a list of the Arc Problems and suggested items as well ( Check my notes for this )

2. One of the most common asked for items is a Server change.
    * Noted as possible but due to the Database/XML setup proves almost impossible with out causing issues.

3. DQ
    * An interesting topic - Ive given a very good suggestion on this which simply involves DQ being used as a break down item. This would support NEW and OLD players as well as add coin sink and allow for the removal of JoJ which is causing our version a big problem in regards to bottling. ( For more info on this please check my notes for link )
    * In short we where told we would get something back to replace our old system.

4. Auction House Gold Cap.
    * This is an ongoing issue that should now be addressed. You can at present not buy gold unless you buy the amount for the item you wish to purchase direct.
    * Its been suggested having one AH for all servers so gold is open to all servers. Kinda makes odds however I have reservations on the damage this could cause with the difference in gold price per server.

5. More GM events Presence. (Forum and Ingame)
    * I know Kalyst was talking about these and asked if we would be happy to help support. I have no idea what she had in mind.
    * The Kill the GM was always well taken but would be nice to have a safe area as last time people went n PKed other players.
    * May be a competition for a GM run in an instance for 1 winner and friends you know GM stronger weapon not GM one.
    * I know everyone wont always like the answers but juts to reply sometimes to say your aware of the issue is enough.
    * More GMs about or online would also combat your spam problem.

6. PWI needs to live up to the International part of the game.
    * The game covers many time zones and locations and sometimes it very hard to attend Server events. Partly due to them being Hard Coded like NW to run at 8:20pm and people playing from outside the server location. When NW came in a lot of people found it difficult to keep up as they could not be up for the events time due to location vs event time etc. Something I have to say has been better in the last few years. Tho allowing us to choose when events run would be better.

7. Automated Season Close XTW/TW
    * The season should be automated by the system really to allow a more structured TW / XTW season
    * This would also help with sending rewards as the system would do this on its own saving GM time
    * A list of rewards could be entered to the system using the Item number and QTY that faction will get.
    * A lot more could be down with this really and may be even have Mid week Mini TW battles or something where both sides earn like NW rewards per person 4 VS 4 or something SvS of course! 1 Faction form each server!
    * Also give TW rewards like XTW where the winning faction gets a chance chest.

8. Add some new maps to the current TW map. (System chooses from a pool of maps for your XTW/TW battle.)
    * doing this will make it more interesting and shake it up as your never know which map and tasks you have to face to win the war until it starts. The current map is rather dated and path B get a little boring after a while.

9. Current / Past coin selling spam.
    * something I believe is really worth looking at. If people buy coins from these sites it promotes the Bot and reduces the money into the game. I have a few suggestions but I cant mark them here. Something really should be looked to strengthen.
    * also relates to more GMs online to combat this.
    * The GA Program that was put together as well would have combated this.
    * I really see this as a big issue in the game which needs to be addressed.

10. Over all and quick points.
    * RS I think was a bit to early to put into the game it needed something to back it New skills / Instance / long ques line.
    * 24/7 open arena X Server where people can just go to to PK
    * Improve on the Dragon Lords coins NPC exchange.
    * A lot of smaller Factions have lost their bases to these arbitrary restrictions and caused a lot of players to stop playing May be a smaller base with less function that can be upgraded when the points are meet. I dono can play with ideas all day here.
    * Faction point loss due to DST time change maintenance. Indeed.
    * Reawakening the system can handle up to 10.
    * Icebound Underworld - please give a Key / Stone when this is MBH. Relly like this instance tho it takes longer to make a squad than to run it lol.
    * Reinforce some of the old instance caves, Nirvana ETC where an item will drop that allows you to chose your reward for collecting many.

Im sure ive missed a lot of things but at the moment this is some of the most important things about.​​
  • bogbody
    bogbody Posts: 1 Arc User
    little love to pve crowd. cash shoppers drop some $$$ for R9 and they are good to go. pve crowd got months of qsm that requires help thats not there. gears not that great. maybe somethng more with slaying and warding and way to get mats solo. i doubt g17 farming is going to be anymore pve friendly than what we have now.
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    Ok so here goes. Some of these are personal issues and some are gathered from my notes and other player comments over the years.

1. Arc issues need to be addressed, Something PWE have more control over and should have been fixed by now.
    * Multi Client - The ability to log 2 accounts at the same time with out closing ARC. This should be LOCKED to 2 accounts.
    * Force Log - It can sometimes take 15 mins to relog into the game if it crashes.
    * Starting PWI with some console commands to stop the screen freezing.
    * The ability to stop the arc Overlay and some other arc items that are using resources.
    * as well as sorting the most recent ARC "Install" issue out.
    * I made a list of the Arc Problems and suggested items as well ( Check my notes for this )

2. One of the most common asked for items is a Server change.
    * Noted as possible but due to the Database/XML setup proves almost impossible with out causing issues.

3. DQ
    * An interesting topic - Ive given a very good suggestion on this which simply involves DQ being used as a break down item. This would support NEW and OLD players as well as add coin sink and allow for the removal of JoJ which is causing our version a big problem in regards to bottling. ( For more info on this please check my notes for link )
    * In short we where told we would get something back to replace our old system.

4. Auction House Gold Cap.
    * This is an ongoing issue that should now be addressed. You can at present not buy gold unless you buy the amount for the item you wish to purchase direct.
    * Its been suggested having one AH for all servers so gold is open to all servers. Kinda makes odds however I have reservations on the damage this could cause with the difference in gold price per server.

5. More GM events Presence. (Forum and Ingame)
    * I know Kalyst was talking about these and asked if we would be happy to help support. I have no idea what she had in mind.
    * The Kill the GM was always well taken but would be nice to have a safe area as last time people went n PKed other players.
    * May be a competition for a GM run in an instance for 1 winner and friends you know GM stronger weapon not GM one.
    * I know everyone wont always like the answers but juts to reply sometimes to say your aware of the issue is enough.
    * More GMs about or online would also combat your spam problem.

6. PWI needs to live up to the International part of the game.
    * The game covers many time zones and locations and sometimes it very hard to attend Server events. Partly due to them being Hard Coded like NW to run at 8:20pm and people playing from outside the server location. When NW came in a lot of people found it difficult to keep up as they could not be up for the events time due to location vs event time etc. Something I have to say has been better in the last few years. Tho allowing us to choose when events run would be better.

7. Automated Season Close XTW/TW
    * The season should be automated by the system really to allow a more structured TW / XTW season
    * This would also help with sending rewards as the system would do this on its own saving GM time
    * A list of rewards could be entered to the system using the Item number and QTY that faction will get.
    * A lot more could be down with this really and may be even have Mid week Mini TW battles or something where both sides earn like NW rewards per person 4 VS 4 or something SvS of course! 1 Faction form each server!
    * Also give TW rewards like XTW where the winning faction gets a chance chest.

8. Add some new maps to the current TW map. (System chooses from a pool of maps for your XTW/TW battle.)
    * doing this will make it more interesting and shake it up as your never know which map and tasks you have to face to win the war until it starts. The current map is rather dated and path B get a little boring after a while.

9. Current / Past coin selling spam.
    * something I believe is really worth looking at. If people buy coins from these sites it promotes the Bot and reduces the money into the game. I have a few suggestions but I cant mark them here. Something really should be looked to strengthen.
    * also relates to more GMs online to combat this.
    * The GA Program that was put together as well would have combated this.
    * I really see this as a big issue in the game which needs to be addressed.

10. Over all and quick points.
    * RS I think was a bit to early to put into the game it needed something to back it New skills / Instance / long ques line.
    * 24/7 open arena X Server where people can just go to to PK
    * Improve on the Dragon Lords coins NPC exchange.
    * A lot of smaller Factions have lost their bases to these arbitrary restrictions and caused a lot of players to stop playing May be a smaller base with less function that can be upgraded when the points are meet. I dono can play with ideas all day here.
    * Faction point loss due to DST time change maintenance. Indeed.
    * Reawakening the system can handle up to 10.
    * Icebound Underworld - please give a Key / Stone when this is MBH. Relly like this instance tho it takes longer to make a squad than to run it lol.
    * Reinforce some of the old instance caves, Nirvana ETC where an item will drop that allows you to chose your reward for collecting many.

Im sure ive missed a lot of things but at the moment this is some of the most important things about.​​

Think that covers most of the issues. One big problem is all I hear are crickets from the devs. Face it folks, they don't care otherwise they would respond and do something. My wife has talked to Hero in game and even he doesn't get a response anymore. PWI AND ARC FIND A PROFESSIONAL PROTOLOGIST TO FIND ALL OF YOUR HEADS!
  • el876
    el876 Posts: 2 Arc User
    hello mythical PWI development team, after all the stuff that's been suggested here, any news on if what we've said is actually being worked on? communication here would be great : ))
  • cookie#5997
    cookie#5997 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Who wants to make a bet? Valentine's rewards gave people end game shards and cards. Give it the regular credit card time limit for reversals and they will announce the game. Is being shut down :D:D
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    There are only 1 reason I still play PWI after 10 year. I like to talk with people in the guild chat and mess around with people on world chat.

All the rest of the content died when you started to make it pay to win. And only serve me to kill time in between 2 sentence.

I'm still amazed that some people even if they own all the money on the planet, would spend 1 dime on this game. In fact they probably are all greedy rich people because over the last 10 year, every time there was a fluent exchange market in the game. It was killed by China HQ.

Now that you have ruined this game 9 year ago, you are moving to a new gamer market on console and mobile.

Wish you all the luck in the world,

it also offend me after 10 year that you think we should give you any more advise on content for a few avatar pack ....
    When you encourage people to charge and spend thousand of $ every week.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    About to help low level

will it be possible to make an option for low level to get help without use World Chat Teleacustic, and only can Chat ( need help plus quest name ) when they want help , it can be made by an small screen popup or in world chat or same way as we request to join a faction , some sort , i think it will be a greatful help to get help faster and can help grow server population mabye , without help from other it will be a pain to raise toon , or make an option for low level to catch up with other without use teleacustic , in way of they can see other player level of what they need .

greedness lead the way down the hill , the human is of today a super predator unstoppable it claim all ressourser , restaurant the cold bone ;)
  • mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    Just wondering are we ever going to have the login RP thing again?(Well I guess it got badly abused the last time but it was a very rare thing to come by which was also glitched for the first few days..)
    Kalyst left so I don't hope for much but just a reminder..
    I am aware about it being a content feedback thread but its the only thread which was ever checked by the staff.