Comments

• asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    You can mix and match sets that are in the book and don't overlap.​​
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »
    You can mix and match sets that are in the book and don't overlap.​​

To my understanding does this mean if you used nirvana peace’s for some aps and tt99 belt/neck for both sets? So basically you can have the r9.4 for maxed states but keep r9.3 set bonus? Assuming they don’t mess it up ofc.

105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • hypnosian123
    hypnosian123 Posts: 116 Arc User
    what i think i understood is this system allows you to use g17 sets without having to refine and shard them, because you could simply wear your maxed out r9r3 while having plus0 g17 in inventory. use g17 set bonus and have r9r3 maxed out stats and shards
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    what i think i understood is this system allows you to use g17 sets without having to refine and shard them, because you could simply wear your maxed out r9r3 while having plus0 g17 in inventory. use g17 set bonus and have r9r3 maxed out stats and shards
    G17 set bonus is worse than r9.3... well, unless you want 1.900 HP instead of 100 magic lmfao

• hypnosian123
    maksim1995 wrote: »
    G17 set bonus is worse than r9.3... well, unless you want 1.900 HP instead of 100 magic lmfao

so the idea is to max out g17r3 and select r9r3 set bonus i guess... yea i figured it out... it's going to be just another chienkun scam
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Surley if you have a gear set with bonus fully equipped it will over ride the book and set it's self?

Otherwise it don't make sense. I thought it was done so u could replace peice by peice with out loosing gear advantage in set.

I guess I could be totally wrong tho.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    No matter how you put it..only if you really need that extra interval and especially channeling you should even consider going G17 if you are already fully decked out in terms of gear. Cost/efficiency is yet again insanely far out of the window. At least its save to say that the armor is nowhere near the power creep of the weapons, not even by a long shot aka idc about it.

Some ppl will tryhard it. Good. I farm it, make money and can still be competitive by not upgrading anything. Good.
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Some ppl will put extra effort into it. Good. I farm it, make money create new characters, leave them at +11 and can still cry about being undergeared by not upgrading anything. Good.

fixed it for you.

• hypnosian123
    lmao

man arcanes have crit on every piece of armor, thats a no brainer
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    you also get a proc on every armor piece, like anti aps with 1 sec. cd, stealth proc, etc. but sure Joe wont farm it for himself :D im fine with that
  • red#4565
    red#4565 Posts: 66 Arc User
    .. and the reason why mmorpg is dying because people don't have time to do stuff that takes time....

The really true... CH need to stop to put dg that lasts 2 hours+.... we don't like long things and we don't have time to this.
    PW with ont hit boss is better