Primal World quest issues.

Coraline - Lost City
Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Dungeons & Tactics
I'm doing the Explore Primal World quest because I want to do the dailies, I'm assuming that I have to do that quest before the dailies open up because I don't see them in my quest log. Anyway, it says Fly to the watch post in Kirn town and I went to the spot that the auto fly takes me to and there's nothing there, just a rock in between the building with the horn and the one with the seahorses.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
Post edited by Coraline - Lost City on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The check point is up in the air.

And no, these aren't required to unlock the dailies, but do give very good XP (and vitae, needed to level your sky level.) The dailies are level limited, so you have to be 50/80/100 and the correct Sky level to be able to do them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Nevermind I'm an idiot.
    The check point is up in the air.

And no, these aren't required to unlock the dailies, but do give very good XP (and vitae, needed to level your sky level.) The dailies are level limited, so you have to be 50/80/100 and the correct Sky level to be able to do them.

Is it only At level 50? Because I'm level 79 and I don't see any dailies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Is it only At level 50? Because I'm level 79 and I don't see any dailies.

The lvl 50 daily is right across the bridge from Kirin Town, called Assault on Sky Owl. It'll take you into story mode.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • thealfawolf
    thealfawolf Posts: 11 Arc User
    i know this is a old post but i dont have the dailys at all show up in my list i left the game for 3 years come back and iv tryed for about 3 months to do them but they do not come up in any quest log or at their npc's i tryed sending in a ticket and get a answer basicaly saying oh well nuthing we can do about it good luck. any one able to help the support team and gms cant be bothered to help.